05.08.14

HAND-DRAWN LOVE / 01

i am verrrrry happy about this new column. being such a HUGE fan of color and color combinations, i always notice when someone has a special eye for it. maddy nye, a graphic designer, is one of those gals. she has such unique taste that i’m always drawn to. you should check out her awesome shop, ship and shape, here too!

for this column, she will be creating original, hand-drawn graphics that are inspired by color palettes that she finds interesting. this is so up my alley, and i’m hoping you like it as much as i do! please welcome maddy to to the site…

and maddy’s hand drawn art inspired by these punchy blues and blush tones…c’mon get happy!

(photo sources 1 and 2 and hand drawn type by maddy nye for designlovefest)

Oooh! Love this colour combo! Royal blue and coral- yeah!

Tania says:

Love the color palette, and art!

Susan says:

Welcome Maddy! So inspiring 🙂

Ana says:

This concept is so fun! I can’t wait to see more!

maggie says:

I am already in love with this new column. Yes, yes, yes.

love this. i’ve been in to calligraphy and just hand lettering lately…such a great idea for a column!

Looking forward to this new column! Lovely colors!

Taylor says:

Adorable! I love it!

Donte says:

It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

GUR says:

Hi! 🙂

Wow! Such a nice pleasure to see the lovely Nicolas Burrows GUR on DESIGNLOVEFEST.
    Thank’s so much!

Cheers**

Sarah says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

pink and blue is my favourite colour combination! love this new feature/column 🙂

jen says:

i am in FULL support of this column.

The other day, while I was at work, my sistter stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.My apple
    ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know thiss is totally off topic but I had to
    share it with someone!