05.05.14

COOL BRANDING

i stumbled upon this awesome design portfolio this morning while laying in bed on my laptop. i love it! and it’s always fun seeing the process of a designer too, huh? this project is for a mexican restaurant called Calexico’s and their brief was “to create an identity that would feel like a street taqueria gone mad with luxury.” i think they nailed it.

Asia says:

Oh wow, that’s SNASK, Stockholm based brand studio! They are absolutely amazing.

Mariana says:

It is so beautiful to see design based in type… Great job to the designer!

Erin Radler says:

This is gorgeous! And I have family from Calexico, which makes this whole project a little extra special. Thanks for sharing!

Katzi says:

They picked such a wonderful color scheme! I love that hand painted sign, too! Looks great with the fonts they designed

Anna S. says:

Absolutely love this! I live for cool branding!

Taylor says:

I love this! It actually reminds me of a little 50’s style thing. Adorable.

xoxo
    Taylor

gina says:

I live in Sweden and this stopped me in my tracks! Very cool to see it here! (I was already a fan of your work!

Rachael says:

Love the sherbet color palette mixed with bold brights! Thanks for sharing BRI – the pieces are so great!

Ulrika says:

Calexico’s in Hornstull is just around the corner from my home! 🙂 Haven’t tried the food yet but the nightclub and bar has been a fav for years!

arin says:

this is SO beyond inspiring! How I would kill to be on that marketing team, so cool!

allison says:

ugh, the menu is too cool! love it!

Kia Perry says:

Absolutely digging this! Yes, they definitely nailed it! Anything with pink and gold, I’m down for! Love it!

Annie says:

Very cute typography!

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had
    a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself
    and clear your mind before writing. I’ve had a tough time clearing my mind in
    getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are wasted just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m
    a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?

There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused ..

Any recommendations? Thank you!

Here is my blog post Payza To Payoneer

Nice deco with lovely colors. We love to see distant places where we will never be.

Regina says:

G…There’s nothing I love more than good branding!

Sara says:

Love it. These color and type combos are awesome.

love the colour combos, and it looks fantastic on the window! i’d definitely have to take a photo if i walked past that.

Madeleine says:

Thank yyou for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.