05.02.14

BLOGSHOP SAN FRANCISCO

blogshop01
20140420christy2213

we taught blogshop over at blue sky rental studios in san francisco this time around. we did easter weekend portraits & learned photoshop

blogshop03
blogshop02

tulipina florals made these lovely flower cones and we hung them on the wall. she also made beautiful arrangements in beakers for around the room.

we used these fun reusable bags by Mimot Studio for all of our goodies. i love them!

blogshop04
blogshop05

how cool are these white clay necklaces from Consider the Wildflowers?

we also gave out these colorful wrapping supplies from The Souvenir Society. the color combos were perfect!

blogshop07
blogshop08

Barrington Blue provided a set of colorful pillows for instagram prizes. i want these in my house!

blogshop09
blogshop10
blogshop12

our goodie bags also had our trusty pastel water bottles from bkr and fun pocket calendar made by Paper & Type.

blogshop11
blogshop16
blogshop17

we also gave out these handmade notebooks to put your magnificent thoughts from MessyBedStudio.

shea butter hand cremes from lollia. i love the spring time packaging. see the beautiful bubble baths and perfumes below too!

blogshop13
blogshop14
blogshop15

pink matches?! yes please. these matchboxes from BelloPop would add a pop of color to any coffee table or nightstand.

blogshop18
blogshop19
blogshop20

our students enjoyed sweets from miss jones, served up on fun susty party goods!

20140420melissa1896
20140420vanessa2935

blogshop21
blogshop22

the object enthusiast sent over this pretty hanging planter, perfect for placing any spring bloom or succulent in your home.

blogshop23
blogshop24

if you’d like to join one of our upcoming blogshop classes…

atlanta in person (may) | los angeles in person (june) | portland in person (august) | seattle in person (august)

and our next online class here!

*** do you want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

20140420asma2810
20140420sarah2351

Julie Khuu says:

I consider myself pretty photoshop literate but everytime I see your shop posts I wanna sign up just for all the fabulous fun! You coming to OC anytime soon Brie? ;D

xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Julia says:

I don’t really get the point of these blogshop posts anymore – they’re essentially now just a long list of sponsors. You didn’t mention anything you did in the workshop or talk about the students at all – you’re just showing pictures of all the free stuff people got. Sorry, but these posts are just so obvious.

allison says:

Please come to Chicago!

Taylor says:

So pretty! It makes me wish I lived in California!

xoxo
    Taylor

bri says:

hi julia, i see where you are coming from on that. let me try to explain…
    we put in a lot of time and research into the goodie bag items that we choose and post them not only because they are sponsors, but because people have expressed a lot of interest in the products we choose for the bags (for instance, for gift ideas or to learn about new artists) i also post the photos of the class so that the students who took the course can see photos of their experience. if you aren’t a fan of the posts, i’m sorry. they are only once a month now, so hopefully you can just scroll on by if you aren’t interested.

have a good day,
    bri

Hali says:

I have never felt so inspired, uplifted and motivated by a course. Thank you so much for everything! It was a difficult trip home to California for me for personal reasons, so the opportunity to spend a few hours in a beautifully curated, professional and creative atmosphere was basically a godsend.
    I can’t stop showing people projects we worked on, and I’m always looking for excuses to make gifs now. Also, the goodie bags were brilliant! I took home so many inspired ideas from them, ideas we’re going to develop for my company. I tried to give the goodie bag to my boss because she sent me, but we’ve decided to keep all the goods at the office to share because the items are just so precious.

Many happy thanks!

Julia says:

Bri, kudos to you for responding to a negative comment in a thoughtful manner. You’re right – they’re only once a month; I can just scroll through 🙂 Have a good weekend.

Miss Jones says:

Thanks so much for the write up, Bri! Happy to have been a part of Blogshop SF!

La says:

If I ever win the lottery, the first thing I am doing is flying to the USA and taking part in your courses. Your such an inspiration – id love to learn from the best there is! 🙂 xx

Sarah says:

Has your Seattle class in August been canceled?

Karina says:

Great pictures. I like thaem a lot

fred says:

it’s really nice photo and colorful
    the graphics is good to print on Customized Tote Bag