04.03.14

SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP ANNOUNCED

IMG_6382

hey everyone! we held two social media workshops in our studio last weekend, and i was really happy with how they turned out. everyone had awesome questions and it really felt like we were all involved in a big conversation to help each other’s businesses. in this two hour workshop you will learn how to use pinterest, instagram, twitter and facebook for your blog or brand. i put together a ton of visual examples, stats and did a presentation on how i shoot and edit for instagram.

the next round of classes was announced yesterday to the mailing list and the new dates are half filled. go grab your spot right here. (there’s still a couple spots in the mixology workshops too!)

we set up our modernica chairs and hung up our new pinatas from prospect goods!

IMG_8169
42327ad8b75a11e3979d128ff8657fb4_8

the perfect combination: delicious treats from donut snob (you have to try them, seriously) and a caffeine fix from handsome coffee roasters while everyone chatted before and after the workshop.  hope to see you at the next session! -bri

photo 1
3a098be0b92011e3b9b10e34393e4454_8

(photos by designlovefest & bottom photo by justine dorsey)

• 1. maggie  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Awesome! I may have to skip this round for financial reasons, but a Design Love Fest workshop is on my list for 2014.

• 2. Chi  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Do you think you will do one of these workshops online one day? Or in Chicago? *crosses fingers* Thanks!!

• 3. Katie  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 3:57 pm

This was a fabulous workshop – thanks for all your hard work (and those gorgeous donuts) Bri! I walked away feeling re-focused on sharing my brand with the world.

• 4. Aga @ Passion shake  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I would also love to join online class :)

• 5. HANNAH LUX DAVIS  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Yyay!!! I juuuust missed the photo though! lol, i am hidden :( such a fun workshop. Seriously, any workshop you put on I’d go… keep em up! good job, Bri! xx

• 6. Lena  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 10:43 pm

all these photos are so beautiful. the workshops are such a love idea, I wish I lived over there!

x

• 7. Ana  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Oh yes please! An online one would be great!

• 8. Taylor  |  April 4th, 2014 at 6:06 am

So wish I was in LA because I could definitely use this workshop! I hope this is something that you decide to teach in other cities too (like Chicago!).

xoxo
    Taylor

• 9. Rebekah {aCricketSang}  |  April 4th, 2014 at 6:44 am

An online workshop would be great please!!!

• 10. Tiffany B.  |  April 4th, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Highly Recommend! I went to the first one and it’s a great. Bri does a great job of explaining it all and how now to get overwhelmed by it all. Lots of tips and tricks as well.

• 11. hanalei  |  April 5th, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Thanks for those who went and left their feedback on how it went! I’m debating on whether or not it’s worth attending…leaning towards a yes ;)

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg