04.17.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 45

we’re so excited to share these fun desktops by karen kimmel today! she is a los angeles-based designer, creative director and artist whose work features organic shapes inspired by nature and swathes of layered color. her collection of vibrant accessories and home decor is available at her shop, here.

if you gotta be inside working at your computer during these sunshine filled spring days at least treat yourself to a vibrant desktop…

and you can download all of the desktops from the past here!

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE PATTERN WALLPAPERS…

:: click to download the KAREN KIMMEL 1 (5028) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KAREN KIMMEL 2 (3089) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KAREN KIMMEL 3 (5112) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

Super cute! I love these little downloadable screen backgrounds. I switch them out all the time on my phone.

Sarah says:

These are really sweet, I want to use them all 🙂

Amy K says:

Thanks for bringing colour to my workspace. This is by far my favourite series on any blog! You have a great eye and every Dress Your Tech has been one that I’ve downloaded immediately. Keep it up, and I will keep coming back for more!

Ax

haha one of my favorite blog section 🙂 Beautiful! Thank you

maggie says:

I know I always say this, but this is my favorite thing DLF does. Hello, spring desktop!

Kristin says:

Such great texture.

giulia says:

these are incredible! karen you are so talented! so simple and oh so beautiful!

Amanda says:

Oh man, I love these! Especially the blue/green giant dots!

______ ___ says:

I believe that is among the most vital info for me.
    And i am happy reading your article. However wanna remark on
    few common issues, The site style is wonderful,
    the articles is really great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

My site … ______ ___

Aim says:

These just wonderful! Thank you for brightening up my workspace!