04.04.14

BLOGSHOP NEW YORK

we held blogshop in the green building over in brooklyn. our decor and florals were put together by tinsel & twine. i mean, how ridiculously cool is that photo backdrop??? this time around, chalkboard magazine came to interview us about the class and julia took some photos for the article.

if you’d like to join one of our upcoming blogshop classes…

san francisco in person (3 spots) |  april online class (april 26 & 27) | atlanta in person (may) | los angeles in person (june) | portland in person (august) | seattle in person (august)

sources for the goodie bags…

pretty wild fern clutch made by kertis. (jealous of who won this!)

& color treasure baskets from baba souk. perfect for jewelry or desk supplies.

we switched up our usual goodie bags and used these black and white totes from pencil me in.

projecteo provided mini projectors and credit to make your own wheels from your instagram photos. such a cute little gift to give someone!

we got these cards and some colorful wrapping cloths from frances lab.

and i still can’t get over that geometric paper creation tinsel & twine put together!

mini gold planters made by concrete geometric. LOVE THESE.

tea towels from little korboose are a staple in my home. so soft and such good designs.

tons of student notes were taken in these patterned notebooks by dozi.

wonderful organic soaps from caru skincare co. who doesn’t like to have nice soap??

we always match our decor colors with the water bottles we gift from bkr.

snug studio sent over these cool graphic calendars.

pressed juicery sent over a bunch of delicious fresh juices for our break time.

we had saucy by nature cater our lunches. i really appreciated all the effort they put in on their setups.

one instagram winner won this green square print from gretel home.

i seriously love this class photo! so cute.

join one of our upcoming blogshop classes:

san francisco in person (3 spots) |  april online class (april 26 & 27) | atlanta in person (may) | los angeles in person (june) | portland in person (august) | seattle in person (august)

*** do you want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

• 1. Lela London  |  April 4th, 2014 at 5:05 am

This looks just GORGEOUS. What an amazing day! Congrats, Bri.

xo,
    Lela – lelalondon.com

• 2. Rachael Baldwin  |  April 4th, 2014 at 5:29 am

Oh man saucy by nature – leave it up to me to notice the food over all the cute little goodies :) – that soup just looks amazing. Also checked out DOZI >> Y’all must visit their etsy – everything is SOOOOO good.

• 3. Kate  |  April 4th, 2014 at 6:12 am

What a cool space!

Kate

• 4. Aida Mollenkamp  |  April 4th, 2014 at 6:58 am

Congrats on the workshop, it looks awesome. If that clutch in the 3rd photo needs a good home, I think I can provide one!

• 5. Rebekah {aCricketSang}  |  April 4th, 2014 at 7:12 am

Looks like so much fun! And great photos and ideas.

• 6. Mo  |  April 4th, 2014 at 8:25 am

This is just a thought, and I’ve only been reading your blog for a year so maybe it’s something you once did…but would it be possible to provide the blog links for the folks who attend each blogshop? I’d love to check out some of their work and hear about what they learned, as I’m sure they’ve shared on their own blogs.

Again, just a thought!

• 7. Taylor  |  April 4th, 2014 at 9:18 am

This class looks like a blast! I love that fun photo backdrop that was made!

xoxo
    Taylor

• 8. riris  |  April 5th, 2014 at 12:56 am

thats looks awesome. and you finnaly made that geometric on the wall, looks amazing.. favorited that last pics… :)

• 9. Rebekah {aCricketSang}  |  April 5th, 2014 at 10:33 am

Love the geometric wall art!!

• 10. website make money  |  April 5th, 2014 at 4:31 pm

There will also be more advanced scams too as remember we are dealing
    with more intelligent types of criminals here. For
    example, you can search for opportunities for a graphic designer, web
    developer, content writer, or even as a research assistant.
    Either the products that you don’t require any more; or the products of another company can be sold online.

• 11. Kait  |  April 6th, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

• 12. A Feteful Life  |  April 6th, 2014 at 6:11 pm

That backdrop is INSANE! Looks like a fabulous time!

• 13. the weather channel directv  |  April 6th, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page
    to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

• 14. Tyler Anne  |  April 7th, 2014 at 1:55 am

That photo back drop is amazing! #toolegit

• 15. Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's  |  April 8th, 2014 at 1:40 am

I wish that I could join a blogshop so badly, but I live on the other side of the world! I’ll be moving back to the States next year, so I’ll look out for these! x

• 16. Vicky  |  April 8th, 2014 at 10:19 am

beautiful images as always! I want to join a blogshop but I´m so far…:(
    xo from Argentina!

• 17. Amanda  |  April 15th, 2014 at 9:14 am

how fun! love the green building, i only ever see it at night so it’s fun to see it decked out during the day. and such great light, right??

• 18. long island freelancer&hellip  |  November 17th, 2014 at 10:20 pm