03.10.14

STYLE 114 / FREE PEOPLE

last week, we showed how to style these two crochet dresses. this time there’s four new outfits, two of them are relaxed and casual and two are on the fancier side. which look is your favorite? i really love the romantic lace dress!

sheer floral maxi dress with layered cotton tee.

free people stripe tank with floral harem pants.

free people kimono sweater with lace slip dress

long sleeved floral maxi dress with wide brimmed hat and sunglasses.

photos by: heather gildroy
hair by: alicyn blackman

more style posts: right here

• 1. Pink Ronnie  |  March 10th, 2014 at 4:17 am

You look amazing, Bri. The styling is incredible.
    That third outfit is definitely my favourite.
    Keep up your amazing work!
    Ronnie xo

• 2. Alexia  |  March 10th, 2014 at 5:19 am

My what amazing relaxing pictures!! You look amazing. Absolutely adore the dreamy picture of you in the hammock! And indeed that last outfit looks like it’s made for you. Fantastic!!

• 3. stephanie@babasouk  |  March 10th, 2014 at 6:54 am

The black maxi floral dress is a delight! So chic and boho at the same time. #want

• 4. Hanna  |  March 10th, 2014 at 6:59 am

Wow, you look amazing Bri!

And also I guess I would never wear a look like this ‘in real life’, that last outfit is just breath-taking, I really love it.

• 5. kelsey  |  March 10th, 2014 at 6:59 am

this is so lovely and boho!
    ladies in navy

• 6. Dulce  |  March 10th, 2014 at 7:11 am

omg the ones of you in bed, you look like an angel! magical pictures!

• 7. Lauren Ashley  |  March 10th, 2014 at 7:13 am

stunning images. xo!

• 8. Hometownbeautiful  |  March 10th, 2014 at 7:22 am

For sure love that lace dress. How romantic and whimsy!

• 9. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  March 10th, 2014 at 7:51 am

these photos are just gorgeous.
    insanely magical lighting <3

• 10. Myyna  |  March 10th, 2014 at 8:04 am

Amazing pictures! Lovely dress and I fall in love with the bathroom :)))

• 11. Regina Miller  |  March 10th, 2014 at 8:15 am

Awesome pics and shoot! You look so pretty and right out of a Free People lookbook!

• 12. mekeesha  |  March 10th, 2014 at 8:17 am

obsessed with the last look on you. looks amazing.

• 13. Ana  |  March 10th, 2014 at 8:28 am

This looks are so dreamy. And you are the perfect free people girl. :)

• 14. In a Trendy Town  |  March 10th, 2014 at 10:25 am

Very romantic photos, nice looks!
    Can you help us to win our Dressale whislist? You only must enter and click the links here: http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/dressale-wishlist.html

• 15. Zandra Zuraw  |  March 10th, 2014 at 11:24 am

Love that cowboy hat with the floral dress!

• 16. Catherine  |  March 10th, 2014 at 12:27 pm

oh Bri you lovely lovely thing! i love the last dress. i may just have to buy it ;)

• 17. maggie  |  March 10th, 2014 at 12:39 pm

The kimono and lace dress combo is my absolute favorite. Girl, you look stunning!

• 18. Kirsty  |  March 10th, 2014 at 12:56 pm

whole other level!!!! amazing bri!

• 19. laura redburn  |  March 10th, 2014 at 1:23 pm

loving all the colours in these photos!

• 20. danielle @ this picture book life  |  March 10th, 2014 at 2:01 pm

Those floral pants!!!

• 21. Mary  |  March 10th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

These are all sloppy cat lady looks. Would not wear any of them!

• 22. dominique  |  March 10th, 2014 at 3:58 pm

so fun! really pretty photographs.

• 23. Sosyal Medya  |  March 10th, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Amazing pictures and lovely dress! :)

• 24. azuree  |  March 10th, 2014 at 6:52 pm

What a beautiful photoshoot! So dreamy!

• 25. Megan Lynn  |  March 10th, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I can not get over these photo shoots. The way the clothes fit you and the expression of your face. It’s an art form. This pictures are so inspiring. And I am in love with the black + yellow dress!

• 26. Tanya  |  March 11th, 2014 at 10:19 am

Love the photography and styling of these images. Great shots and fabulous Free People clothing. LOVE this style post.

• 27. LARY@Inspiration Nook  |  March 12th, 2014 at 11:09 am

I absolutely love this style post!

• 28. Anonymous  |  March 13th, 2014 at 7:34 am

Amazing photos! Love the indy look!

xxKathleen

• 29. buy real soundcloud plays  |  March 18th, 2014 at 2:34 am

There are those people who have invested a lot on
    their music, while there are also those who are happy just singing
    and recording songs using their headphones and
    portable microphones. The track “Murderous Face” is my favorite from this Sound
    – Cloud album, as it slows down the pace and shows that this band can properly explore slower tempos.
    Not all mp3 player decor will work with the next brand.

• 30. lyndsay // coco cake land  |  March 28th, 2014 at 2:31 pm

you’re so photogenic! and bursting with style and energy solely your own.. you are the stevie nicks of the blog world!

• 31. hairstyle history  |  April 10th, 2014 at 6:27 pm

I got this web site from my buddy who told me regarding thjis web page and at the
    moment this time I am browsing thi website and reading very informative
    posts at this place.

• 32. soundcloud kid cudi  |  April 19th, 2014 at 12:50 am

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.

I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

• 33. german to english translation  |  May 5th, 2014 at 5:21 am

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, once
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Also visit my web page german to english translation

• 34. local dentist for dentures  |  July 6th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your
    blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here
    and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, good site!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg