03.10.14

STYLE 114 / FREE PEOPLE

last week, we showed how to style these two crochet dresses. this time there’s four new outfits, two of them are relaxed and casual and two are on the fancier side. which look is your favorite? i really love the romantic lace dress!

sheer floral maxi dress with layered cotton tee.

free people stripe tank with floral harem pants.

free people kimono sweater with lace slip dress

long sleeved floral maxi dress with wide brimmed hat and sunglasses.

photos by: heather gildroy
hair by: alicyn blackman

more style posts: right here

Pink Ronnie says:

You look amazing, Bri. The styling is incredible.
    That third outfit is definitely my favourite.
    Keep up your amazing work!
    Ronnie xo

Alexia says:

My what amazing relaxing pictures!! You look amazing. Absolutely adore the dreamy picture of you in the hammock! And indeed that last outfit looks like it’s made for you. Fantastic!!

The black maxi floral dress is a delight! So chic and boho at the same time. #want

Hanna says:

Wow, you look amazing Bri!

And also I guess I would never wear a look like this ‘in real life’, that last outfit is just breath-taking, I really love it.

kelsey says:

this is so lovely and boho!
    ladies in navy

Dulce says:

omg the ones of you in bed, you look like an angel! magical pictures!

stunning images. xo!

For sure love that lace dress. How romantic and whimsy!

these photos are just gorgeous.
    insanely magical lighting <3

Myyna says:

Amazing pictures! Lovely dress and I fall in love with the bathroom :)))

Awesome pics and shoot! You look so pretty and right out of a Free People lookbook!

mekeesha says:

obsessed with the last look on you. looks amazing.

Ana says:

This looks are so dreamy. And you are the perfect free people girl. :)

Very romantic photos, nice looks!
    Can you help us to win our Dressale whislist? You only must enter and click the links here: http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/dressale-wishlist.html

Zandra Zuraw says:

Love that cowboy hat with the floral dress!

Catherine says:

oh Bri you lovely lovely thing! i love the last dress. i may just have to buy it 😉

maggie says:

The kimono and lace dress combo is my absolute favorite. Girl, you look stunning!

Kirsty says:

whole other level!!!! amazing bri!

loving all the colours in these photos!

Mary says:

These are all sloppy cat lady looks. Would not wear any of them!

dominique says:

so fun! really pretty photographs.

Sosyal Medya says:

Amazing pictures and lovely dress! :)

azuree says:

What a beautiful photoshoot! So dreamy!

Megan Lynn says:

I can not get over these photo shoots. The way the clothes fit you and the expression of your face. It’s an art form. This pictures are so inspiring. And I am in love with the black + yellow dress!

Tanya says:

Love the photography and styling of these images. Great shots and fabulous Free People clothing. LOVE this style post.

I absolutely love this style post!

Anonymous says:

Amazing photos! Love the indy look!

xxKathleen

There are those people who have invested a lot on
    their music, while there are also those who are happy just singing
    and recording songs using their headphones and
    portable microphones. The track “Murderous Face” is my favorite from this Sound
    – Cloud album, as it slows down the pace and shows that this band can properly explore slower tempos.
    Not all mp3 player decor will work with the next brand.

you’re so photogenic! and bursting with style and energy solely your own.. you are the stevie nicks of the blog world!

I got this web site from my buddy who told me regarding thjis web page and at the
    moment this time I am browsing thi website and reading very informative
    posts at this place.

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.

I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, once
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Also visit my web page german to english translation

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your
    blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here
    and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, good site!

Shannon says:

Hey theere wouod you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m planning to strt my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design andd style seems different then most blogs
    andd I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had too ask!

For a better answer pleasse view this blog :: neuroluma – Shannon,