03.13.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 41

hello there! noémie cédille is an amazing designer you should get on your radar. i’m happy to have her join us today for some dress your tech action.

below, we have 4 different options to download for your desktop, iphone or ipad…aren’t these constellation designs great?! hard to choose a favorite…

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE WALLPAPERS…

:: click to download the CONSTELLATION 1 (4668) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CONSTELLATION 2 (4176) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CONSTELLATION 3 (3811) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CONSTELLATION 4 (4214) WALLPAPER (see detail at the top of post)

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

• 1. Becca  |  March 13th, 2014 at 6:54 am

A few months ago my boyfriend asked me where I got all these cool desktop wallpapers from, and I have since directed him to the Dress Your Tech page. He loves them! And now he loves these ones too!

• 2. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  March 13th, 2014 at 7:20 am

absolutely love these!

• 3. rox  |  March 13th, 2014 at 7:55 am

I love how different the desktop wallpapers are each time! such great variety…I def use them.

• 4. Kaelyn  |  March 13th, 2014 at 10:13 am

These are so great!

• 5. Paula  |  March 13th, 2014 at 10:32 am

Thanks for your lovely desktop wallpapers!

• 6. Kory  |  March 13th, 2014 at 11:22 am

These are so cool! Grabbed two! :)

• 7. Marina  |  March 13th, 2014 at 8:03 pm

This is my favourite category of this blog! Love the style and the bright yet subtle designs, thank you so much for the downloads! And making sure they’re beautiful and good quality x

• 8. Stormie  |  March 13th, 2014 at 11:41 pm

This is really awesome! Love these so much :)

• 9. claire  |  March 14th, 2014 at 12:55 pm

These are my favourite so far!

• 10. Sarah  |  March 22nd, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Bri and noemie, these are gorgeous! Thanks so much for putting this series together; I feel so inspired when working on my different devices and I love theme-ing them each time so that they coordinate!

• 11. Love Imbrochori  |  March 27th, 2014 at 2:00 am

the pink one is SO pretty! (and is now on my desktop)thank you!

• 12. HOT girls wallpapers  |  May 18th, 2014 at 9:35 am

wow totally amazing simple but awesome fit for my smart phone wallpaper

• 13. Dan  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Can we have these in a resolution that’s actually useful?

• 14. Collette  |  July 24th, 2014 at 11:11 am

Hard to pick, all of the downloadables are super fun! Glad to find your blog!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg