03.07.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 40

jordan sondler is an illustrator and craftswoman based in brooklyn, new york. her work spans both digital, print, and three dimensional forms with a particular interest in pattern. you can check out her shop here, and download two of her designs below for your desktop wallpaper or ipad!

:: click to download the JORDAN SONDLER EYES (3324) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JORDAN SONDLER CACTUS (8627) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

• 1. Helen  |  March 7th, 2014 at 5:33 am

That cactus wallpaper is perfect, I love it!

• 2. Myyna  |  March 7th, 2014 at 6:33 am

Love the cactus wallpaper! :)

• 3. Ioanna  |  March 7th, 2014 at 6:46 am

awww, love the cactus wallpaper! Cute!

• 4. Christa  |  March 7th, 2014 at 6:55 am

Love these! I can’t wait to explore more of her work!

xo
    Christa

• 5. Megan  |  March 7th, 2014 at 7:49 am

Jordan Sondler is amazing! Love her!!!

• 6. Valerie | Lily on Fillmore  |  March 7th, 2014 at 8:56 am

the cactus one is so cute! changing my work desktop background now. :)
    xx, valerie @ http://www.lilyonfillmore.com

• 7. maggie  |  March 7th, 2014 at 10:04 am

Dress your tech is seriously one of my favorite parts of this blog. I am trying to redesign some of my candle labels and this is giving me some good inspiration!

• 8. Georgia-Lee  |  March 9th, 2014 at 12:17 am

Really, really love these!! I always check here first when I get sick of my desktop, always the cutest designs!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg