03.24.14

COLORFEST / 68

Cobalt is my go-to color. Have you ever tried on something cobalt blue before? The thing with this color is that it looks absolutely stunning on everybody; blonds, brunettes and red heads. Try it! – stephanie

shop these items: 1. ride west backpack from anthropologie, 2. rain tumbler form anthropologie, 3. jcrew bikini top 4. celestial coaster from anthropologie, 5. shorts from zara, 6. the d’orsey flat from madewell 7. kabuki brush from topshop. – inspiration: yalova shams pillow.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Rebekah {aCricketSang}  |  March 24th, 2014 at 10:53 am

I love this color of blue. Great finds!

• 2. laura  |  March 25th, 2014 at 6:43 am

Cute coasters! Such a summer color!

• 3. Bailey  |  March 25th, 2014 at 9:07 am

It’s one of my favorite shades too – SO bright and eye-catching. Have you seen the Sally Hansen nail polish in the color Pacific Blue? I think you would think it stunning!

• 4. maggie  |  March 25th, 2014 at 9:18 am

I am loving that backpack.

• 5. laura redburn  |  March 26th, 2014 at 4:30 am

YES! i love cobalt so much, it’s my second favourite colour after turquoise. it’s so stunning and i swear it possesses magical powers.

• 6. stephanie@babasouk  |  March 26th, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Haha @laura redburn, I totally agree! ;)

• 7. Kathleen  |  March 27th, 2014 at 5:22 am

The coffee looks delicious! I could use that right now!

xx Kathleen

• 8. kelly osbourne weight loss  |  October 11th, 2014 at 12:21 pm

I like reading a post that will make men and women think.

Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!

For an incredible detailed explanation please view this site; kelly osbourne weight loss

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg