03.03.14

10 FAVORITE PINS RIGHT NOW

Since fashion weeks are nearly over, I thought I’d share my favorite part, the street styles. These fashionistas always amaze me with what they pull together. I have to say I prefer bold, colorful fashion with a touch of humor. Would you dare adopt one of these looks? - stephanie

style-bubble-550px

paris street style via jak & jil

pink-coat-550px

new york street style via jak & jil

graphic-pink-coat

milan street style via vogue

paris-pants-550px

paris street style, via style.com

type-ensemble-550px

milan street style via jak & jil

lips-coat-550px

milan street style via vogue

yellowhat-550px

london street style via the sartorialist

wine-suit-550px

milan street style via vogue

dino-550px

milan street style via harpers bazaar

orange-plateform-550px

new york street style via jak & jil

You can follow designlovefest on pinterest here & stephanie here!

• 1. Ice Pandora  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Susie Bubble <3 c: I love her! Xx

• 2. maggie  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I LOVE that dinosaur top – great finds!

• 3. Ana  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 4:13 pm

I would go with the first one. All the ideas these ladies come up with are truly impressive and inspiring even if it would be a little bit too much for me to dress everyday like this.

• 4. Sage  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 4:32 pm

You can’t go wrong with some neon sunnies and maybe a splash of denim, and these ladies know it – these prints are amazing! Loving how style is getting more and more haphazard-chic.

• 5. Holly & Molly  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Love the hot pink street style look from Jak & Jil. Perfect feminine take on traditional suiting.

• 6. speaker overview  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 7:29 pm

I pay a quick visit everyday some sites and information sites
    to read articles, except this webpage gives quality based posts.

• 7. ____________________  |  March 3rd, 2014 at 9:26 pm

If you want to obtain a great deal from this article
    then you have to apply these techniques to your won web site.

Here is my weblog – ____________________

• 8. laura redburn  |  March 4th, 2014 at 1:50 am

loving the first pink jacket and the darker green sunnies!

• 9. rae  |  March 4th, 2014 at 2:42 am

really amazing selection of looks. i am just in awe of how inventive but classy these outfits remain at the same time. a very difficult line to walk.

rae of lovefromberlin