social media is a huge part of my daily life. not only because i REALLY enjoy it, but because it’s a key part of my businesses. i find myself giving tips to my freelancer friends all the time and i love watching them put those tips to work. we’ve been holding a lot of inspiring and creative workshops in our new studio (sign up to hear about them first here) and i thought it would be fun to put on a social media strategy workshop next month.

SO, what’s this social media workshop all about?

do you want to learn tricks about how to use instagram, facebook, twitter and pinterest for your growing business? as freelancers, these are the outlets we use to get our name out into the world. to let people know what we have in the works. to show behind the scenes of our process, to inspire others and ourselves.

come to my studio for a two-hour crash course on how to establish your brand online. we will go over my tips for each social media platform and how to manage all of them without hiring outside help.

all of these social platforms are a valuable form of marketing in their own way, and they are also a great way to show people your personal style. it’s time to let your online identity really represent who you are! with that said, i am a huge fan of being as genuine as possible online, and i don’t believe that you can grow your brand overnight. it takes hard work. this workshop will give you the tips to remember during your process.

links to designlovefest social platforms:

instagram | pinterest | twitter | facebook

just a few of the things we will go over:

• photo process/ editing on instagram
• how to focus on growing your audience
• promoting your business on social media
• which platforms work best for your content
• how to reach your target audience
• staying authentic to your voice
• how to do social research
• what’s compelling to your audience?

morning session – saturday march 29th 10am – 12pm ($189 this time only!)

afternoon session – saturday march 29th 1:30pm – 3:30pm ($189 this time only!)

(photos by designlovefest, blogshop & kimberly genevieve)

I would love for this one to become an online class!!! Or to travel to Philadelphia/NYC! Very interested in it!!

Sara from andalittlechaos.blogspot.com

I would so pay $25-$50 to Skype this.

Courtney says:

You need to have an online workshop! I’d love to tune in.
    Also..when are you going to be writing a book? 😉

I would love an online/skype workshop as well!

katie says:

so excited!! just signed up, as an early BDAY present to myself!

Alyssa says:

Wow! This would be so great, I love reading all of your stuff. You inspired me to start my own blog, but I am SO new to it. Im in Seattle, really hope I can figure out a way to get down for the workshop. You are wonderful!

Hi Bri! I attended your Blogshop Chicago class. I knew I was learning valuable skills but had no idea just how useful it was until I got home and started applying what I had learned to my blog. I just signed up for the social media class and I am so excited to attend! Your strong presence on social media is inspiring and I am excited to hear techniques for building a brand voice.

ditto to the others – would love to see this in a virtual version!

Kailee says:

I would so be coming to this from PHX if the date wasn’t a week before my baby is due! Just like the others I would love to tune in via a video stream. I would even pay the in person price!

Katie says:

Just signed up. So excited!

jacqueline says:

can you add another date?! Please, please, please!!!!!

Whitney says:

Yes! I would love to stream something like this!

Molly says:

Oooo, come teach this in Austin ! 🙂

Monica says:

Ooh, sitting in Copenhagen, I would also love to participate virtually! Will you be offering this workshop online?

Paula says:

I would love an online version as well!!

Nally says:

I signed up for the class and am quite excited. Will there be any discussion about how to monitor your twitter and see which links are getting the most hits, or who is looking at your instagram? I am having a challenge figuring what works and doesn’t work, and it would be great to find out. Same for pinterest?? and even my blog?

Bukola says:

I would love to learn about social media from you Bre! Do you think you guys might create an online workshop version of this social media strategy class? If so, i would like to be first on the list please 🙂

If this is a hit, please consider streaming a class online! I’m in Australia but I’d love to participate.

Erin says:

I would love to get a recording of this class or a basic summary!!! Unfortunately can’t join in person but this is a big part of what I do for other small business and would love some tips!

sue says:

Yes—online class please!

I would love this to be offered in other cities or online if possible!

Ditto on the comments about joining remotely. Would love the opportunity to attend.

Jillian P says:

Hi Bri! I totally agree with the above comments. I’m currently in Taiwan, but with a blog, I would LOVE to learn these tips from you. Will you ever consider an online course?

Cara Lee says:

Pleeeaassse consider an online class. I’m also in Australia but would love to be able to participate in this class.

Mel H says:

Hi Bri! Another Aussie fan! Would love to see this as an online class! x

Mariella says:

Any plans oncoming to the Washington DC area?? 🙂 Skype is also a great idea!

KB Lor says:

I would love for this to be an online class! Please please consider it. Thank you for all that you do!

Brittany Reagan says:

If this was online or closer to Orlando( or in Orlando), I would sign up in a heartbeat. This sounds like what I need. I just launched my own business not even a month ago.

Amanda says:

Bri, I’m a NYC designer (the same age as you) who is inspired by your ideas and success every day. I’m currently working on my social media strategies and would love to learn from you live in NY or online. Keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous says:

Come to Boston and teach this class. Pretty pleaseeee?

carin hoffman says:

Its sold out. Are you adding another?

Carmen Moussa says:

oh man it’s sold out :/ please tell me you are doing more! Do one in PHOENIX!

Sarah says:

I would love for this to be offered as an online class. It sounds great! Minneapolis is oh so far from LA though.

Elise says:

Hey Bri! I hope you host this again! Sounds awesome.

Julie says:

Please, Please offer this workshop online! Or if you plan on teaching this workshop in the Northeast please notify me! Thanks 🙂

Becca says:

Dang! Sold out already! I hope you’ll do this again soon! (preferably in Seattle! :))

oh if only i didn’t live a million miles away!

Gina Miller says:

Yes! I have no doubt you’ll add it to blogshop in no time, I’m surprised you haven’t yet! Maybe you can offer a special discount to blogshop alums (I’m gonna take it at the end of this month)? 😉

Adri says:

Please add more dates! I would love to attend this in LA but it’s sold out:(

Kate says:

+1 for an online offering! I’m based in Australia and would love love love it if you videotaped it and offered it for purchase!!

Chantal says:

I am also in Australia and would love to purchase something like this, I have been searching for something similar for months!

Jackie says:

Hey Bri

Love all that you do – count me in as another person who’d be keen for an online class! xx

Kaelyn says:

As many have already said, I’d love to take this class online or have it come to my city (Portland, OR) like Blogshop!

Daniela says:

I loved online blogshop. I would love to do something in person. Hope you come to the PNW soon! Portland or Seattle. We have so many great people out here to help you host events. I bet you could easily do blogshop+social media!

tina dhillon says:

Please do an on-line version, or come to Vancouver! Also I would love to do the video class up here on the wet coast!

Chic Shiva says:

i love, love, LOOOVE the pictures, the colors and their atmosphere. 😀

Emily says:

This would be incredible to tie into blogshop/online course!!

Iquo says:

I wish I could come to something like this because I just started a business! I’m in Chicago though. I wish they had more things like this here in the Midwest. If you know of any please let me know. If you provided something like this online as well I would surely pay for it!

Karis Renee says:

You should totally take this out on the road or stream it~! I did both blogshop and video blogshop last year and would LOVE to learn more about social media in my area! Dallas, TX or Austin baby!
    “Ain’t nobody got time for that” 😉

This is a topic which is close to my heart…
    Take care! Is it OK to share on Linkedin? Keep up the superb

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse
    your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can’t wait
    to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how quick your blog
    loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G
    .. Anyways, very good site!

Take a look at my homepage Essential Oil For Acne

I am the new social media coordinator for Health Coach Institute and would love to get my work to sponsor me in this workshop. Please send me details about your next Workshop!