02.26.14

RAILAY BEACH

i can’t believe the trip is almost over. it’s definitely been nice to escape for a little while. we got to railay beach a few days ago, which isn’t an island but you have to take a small boat to get to it because of the massive rocks surrounding it. it’s much different than where we were previously, koh lanta, but it has a lot of cool things about it. i plan on working on a post with a bunch of thailand photos, hotel info, and travel tips when i get back to the states this weekend. so get ready!

as you may know about me, i’m pretty scared of the ocean. after this crocodile incident in costa rica, i just haven’t felt completely comfortable hanging out in the water past my knees. yesterday at phra nang beach i decided to just say what the hell and get in. we had a lot of fun taking underwater pictures and just relaxing next to this awesome cave. (did you see this?!) it was liberating. tonight is our last night and we booked a sunset cruise with snorkeling and then dinner. it’s a lot further from where i can just run out onto the beach, so let’s see how that goes. there’s actually been a lot of times i’ve had to face my fears on this trip, i think i might write a post about it soon. but for now, this worry wart has gotta go enjoy her last day. have a good one! - bri

• 1. bex  |  February 26th, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Railay is my absolute favourite place in Thailand. With a trip planned to go back in August, this made me wish it was so much sooner.

Safe travels home xx

• 2. Susie  |  February 26th, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Looks beautiful. x

• 3. maggie  |  February 26th, 2014 at 8:26 pm

This looks so beautiful! Bri, you always inspire me – you work hard, do what you love, and get to travel to gorgeous places! Glad you are taking some time off and not worrying (as much!)

• 4. Adinda  |  February 26th, 2014 at 8:27 pm

(a little late but:) JUST READ THE CROCODILE STORY… Whaaaaaaat?! What the heck!! Horrrrrible! But I know for a fact that there are no crocodiles on Thai beaches. Well, not on most of them. I think. No i’m sure. But so great you got in the water again! Must have felt liberating indeed. Everything looks amazing!

• 5. Anna  |  February 26th, 2014 at 11:45 pm

so happy that you’ve been able to face some of your fears, if you ask me, you’re pretty brave, not everyone can face them and wants to face them. enjoy your last day!!

• 6. jenwilsonLWK  |  February 27th, 2014 at 2:20 am

Wow, I haven’t heard the name Railay Beach in years (I was there about 8 years ago) so your post struck a chord with me. Such a beautiful place; hope you enjoyed your last night there!

• 7. Seemal  |  February 27th, 2014 at 3:26 am

I am so jealous of all you adventures. Haha! Kidding, have a great time Bri!

• 8. Vicky  |  February 27th, 2014 at 4:41 am

Ohhh! bri! what place! beautiful…and the sun incredible! Enjoy ALL! kisses from Argentina

• 9. anna kim  |  February 27th, 2014 at 5:35 am

I’ve been so excited for your posts on Thailand. I am definitely living through you while sitting here in my little cube. I’m glad you had so much fun on your trip.

• 10. Becca  |  February 27th, 2014 at 9:04 am

Gorgeous! I’ve been loving following your instagram snaps of your trip. It looks like it’s been amazing! Glad to hear you got up the guts to get out in the water!

XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

• 11. loli  |  February 27th, 2014 at 10:52 am

Woohoo!!! I hope you got in and did it!

• 12. Ellie  |  February 27th, 2014 at 5:06 pm

How beautiful! I want a vacation too :((

• 13. Dora  |  February 28th, 2014 at 1:53 am

It´s beautiful!! Where is the summer in my country? I have just remembered a lot of amazing moments on the beach…

• 14. Anonymous  |  February 28th, 2014 at 4:18 am

Looks gorgeous! I hope you guys had fun! Have a safe trip back home!

Iquo

• 15. Sosyal Medya  |  February 28th, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Looks beautiful, have a great time in there. :)

• 16. Pola  |  March 2nd, 2014 at 8:15 am

ohh! stunning place <3 have fun!

• 17. Kelly  |  March 4th, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Gorgeous! Looking forward to your Thailand posts!

• 18. primawmp.com  |  April 3rd, 2014 at 4:03 am

In fact when someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other people
    that they will help, so here it happens.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg