01.21.14

WIRE ACCENTS ROUNDUP

while working on my bedroom makeover with victoria, i realized i was pretty drawn to wire accents these days. especially powder coated. here’s a roundup of a bunch of ways to incorporate wire into your home decor. side tables, lamps, chairs and more…

blu dot: marble top side table with colored base and those rattan + steel pendant lights.

ferm living: wire baskets + powder coated plant stands

target: iron side table

protoshop: beautiful scalloped tables

anthropologie: wired wall hangings for above the bed

urban outfitters: geo pendant light + desk lamp

designlovefest: remember this wire vase DIY post?

brendan ravenhill: cool cord lamps and chandeliers

modernica: low rod pink chair + yellow fiberglass rocker

ebay: diamond cage light

iacoli & mcallister: gorgeous wire side tables

bend: pendant light + colorful baskets

• 1. Bianca Kempenaar  |  January 21st, 2014 at 5:17 am

Great collection! The yellow fiberglass rocker by Vitra is a beautiful addition to our bedroom already, but the scalloped tables definitely go on the wish-list.

• 2. Sophie Ollis  |  January 21st, 2014 at 6:24 am

Ah, I love all things wire. These are some great picks.

Check out the best supplements for healthy, clear skin on my brand new site: http://www.sophschoices.co.uk

Sophie x

• 3. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 21st, 2014 at 6:37 am

what a beautiful roundup!
    i absolutely love the scalloped tables.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• 4. Renee  |  January 21st, 2014 at 7:29 am

Wow great round up! I especially love the ones in bold colours or in gold. I’m in the middle of decorating a new apartment and I’m thinking a wire accent piece may be just what I need!

• 5. Brandyn | Southern Distinctions  |  January 21st, 2014 at 7:34 am

Wonderful collection! I’m also loving the wire furniture by Phase Design. Incredible lines and great function! Those Blu Dot side tables are incredible!

• 6. Kelly Brito  |  January 21st, 2014 at 7:46 am

There are so many things there that I’d like to buy. But truth is, none of them would look good in my apartment as it is now. So, I’ll pin them and keep them in mind for when I get a bigger house. ;) Love them!

• 7. Amanda  |  January 21st, 2014 at 9:35 am

Some really great stuff! Urban Outfitters has really been stepping up their game in the housewares department. I don’t want to like any of it on principle but darn it, I like it all!

• 8. laura  |  January 21st, 2014 at 9:54 am

HA! I’m not the only wire-obsessed person. I’ve been crafdting with it and about to finish some crates I make. I hope to share the DIY on my blog soon!

I love the little wiring-sayings – too cute!

• 9. Denise @ The Lovely Bohemian  |  January 21st, 2014 at 10:34 am

I love those rattan and metal pendant lights! Great collection.

xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

• 10. arin  |  January 21st, 2014 at 10:49 am

absolutely love these pieces — so modern, and unique. i want a light up wire saying for my wall! HeartofChic.com

• 11. maggie  |  January 21st, 2014 at 12:15 pm

I am really digging those wall hangings and plant holders.

• 12. Kayli Schattner  |  January 21st, 2014 at 12:18 pm

What lovely accents! I’m really liking wire lately.

• 13. Molly  |  January 21st, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Wow, I love the scalloped tables! Totally different take on the wire look.

• 14. Kevin | Thou Swell  |  January 21st, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I’ve been loving this recent trend, and I especially love the geo pendant light from Anthropologie, and of course the Eames chair with eiffel wire legs.

• 15. amber  |  January 21st, 2014 at 2:36 pm

love this look… so industrial.

• 16. Katie  |  January 21st, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Love it all! By the way, the target: iron side table link actually links to ferm living wire baskets.

• 17. Cherie Marquez  |  January 21st, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Check out Ana Kras if you already hadn’t heard of her, she’s pretty great. http://blog.needsupply.com/2013/03/10/artist-interview-ana-kras-3/

• 18. Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.  |  January 21st, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Loving those rattan + steel lamp covers! And I have (and love) the gold Target side table.
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

• 19. Jennifer S  |  January 21st, 2014 at 6:09 pm

What a great roundup! I have been really into wire accents and industrial-type spaces recently, so this is heaven for me. I seriously need those wire plant stands in my life.

-Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

• 20. Emma  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 2:28 am

LOVE! Want them all ♥

• 21. Adriana  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 5:02 am

I love that wire makes objects seem almost like drawings, it flattens and simplifies them in such a lovely way!

• 22. Tyler Anne  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 5:51 am

Love that last pendant light!

• 23. Hannah Beasley  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 10:17 am

So cool!! I especially love the typographic words. They’re so simple but creative.

• 24. Holly  |  January 22nd, 2014 at 7:29 pm

I love love love the marble side table!! If you haven’t already, check out Target, they have a $17 version of the baskets in all sorts of fun colors (although they do have a fabric liner I removed).

• 25. Jaclyn (Popover)  |  January 23rd, 2014 at 7:32 am

I love how wire looks as well. I just picked up that gold wire one and turned it into a cat bed with a fluffy sheepskin on top of it. It’s much better than an ugly scratching post, plus it’s a great accent piece. The wire words look pretty too.

• 26. Bailey  |  January 23rd, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I’m a big fan of the geo pendant light and the caged green light – those are both really cool!

• 27. kika  |  January 30th, 2014 at 3:58 am

Ì love those! So cute!!http://www.etsy.com/listing/173151351/three-red-eyed-wire-bird-sculptures?ref=shop_home_active_32

• 28. kika  |  January 30th, 2014 at 4:23 am