01.21.14

WIRE ACCENTS ROUNDUP

while working on my bedroom makeover with victoria, i realized i was pretty drawn to wire accents these days. especially powder coated. here’s a roundup of a bunch of ways to incorporate wire into your home decor. side tables, lamps, chairs and more…

blu dot: marble top side table with colored base and those rattan + steel pendant lights.

ferm living: wire baskets + powder coated plant stands

target: iron side table

protoshop: beautiful scalloped tables

anthropologie: wired wall hangings for above the bed

urban outfitters: geo pendant light + desk lamp

designlovefest: remember this wire vase DIY post?

brendan ravenhill: cool cord lamps and chandeliers

modernica: low rod pink chair + yellow fiberglass rocker

ebay: diamond cage light

iacoli & mcallister: gorgeous wire side tables

bend: pendant light + colorful baskets

Great collection! The yellow fiberglass rocker by Vitra is a beautiful addition to our bedroom already, but the scalloped tables definitely go on the wish-list.

Sophie Ollis says:

Ah, I love all things wire. These are some great picks.

Check out the best supplements for healthy, clear skin on my brand new site: http://www.sophschoices.co.uk

Sophie x

what a beautiful roundup!
    i absolutely love the scalloped tables.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

Renee says:

Wow great round up! I especially love the ones in bold colours or in gold. I’m in the middle of decorating a new apartment and I’m thinking a wire accent piece may be just what I need!

Wonderful collection! I’m also loving the wire furniture by Phase Design. Incredible lines and great function! Those Blu Dot side tables are incredible!

Kelly Brito says:

There are so many things there that I’d like to buy. But truth is, none of them would look good in my apartment as it is now. So, I’ll pin them and keep them in mind for when I get a bigger house. 😉 Love them!

Amanda says:

Some really great stuff! Urban Outfitters has really been stepping up their game in the housewares department. I don’t want to like any of it on principle but darn it, I like it all!

laura says:

HA! I’m not the only wire-obsessed person. I’ve been crafdting with it and about to finish some crates I make. I hope to share the DIY on my blog soon!

I love the little wiring-sayings – too cute!

I love those rattan and metal pendant lights! Great collection.

xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

arin says:

absolutely love these pieces — so modern, and unique. i want a light up wire saying for my wall! HeartofChic.com

maggie says:

I am really digging those wall hangings and plant holders.

What lovely accents! I’m really liking wire lately.

Molly says:

Wow, I love the scalloped tables! Totally different take on the wire look.

I’ve been loving this recent trend, and I especially love the geo pendant light from Anthropologie, and of course the Eames chair with eiffel wire legs.

amber says:

love this look… so industrial.

Katie says:

Love it all! By the way, the target: iron side table link actually links to ferm living wire baskets.

Check out Ana Kras if you already hadn’t heard of her, she’s pretty great. http://blog.needsupply.com/2013/03/10/artist-interview-ana-kras-3/

Loving those rattan + steel lamp covers! And I have (and love) the gold Target side table.
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Jennifer S says:

What a great roundup! I have been really into wire accents and industrial-type spaces recently, so this is heaven for me. I seriously need those wire plant stands in my life.

-Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

Emma says:

LOVE! Want them all ♥

Adriana says:

I love that wire makes objects seem almost like drawings, it flattens and simplifies them in such a lovely way!

Tyler Anne says:

Love that last pendant light!

So cool!! I especially love the typographic words. They’re so simple but creative.

Holly says:

I love love love the marble side table!! If you haven’t already, check out Target, they have a $17 version of the baskets in all sorts of fun colors (although they do have a fabric liner I removed).

I love how wire looks as well. I just picked up that gold wire one and turned it into a cat bed with a fluffy sheepskin on top of it. It’s much better than an ugly scratching post, plus it’s a great accent piece. The wire words look pretty too.

Bailey says:

I’m a big fan of the geo pendant light and the caged green light – those are both really cool!