a good friend of mine asked me to give her some of my favorite resources for wallpaper. she’s wanting to cover the entryway in her new home with something fun. i thought i’d share with you too…

cavern is the wallpaper that is used in my studio building, the unique space. (that’s our hallway to the bathrooms right above) they have a great selection of cool wallpapers here.

hygge & west’s selection is filled with gold, which i love. i chose the dots & the ferns as my top picks.

ellie cashman sure has some bold statement wallpaper in her collection. i think these large florals are so rad in that work area!

what do you think of bodie and fou’s faux wood & concrete wallpaper options? i’m curious to see those in person.

oh man i love these watercolor designs by emma hayes! very cool.

can’t go wrong with a vertical black and white stripe. ferm living as a great one here. the half moons are nice too. i also added some of their wall stickers in for fun. shop those here.

anthropologie has sea scapes & vivid poppies! can you imagine a bathroom with those bright flowers? i’d be into that for sure.

speaking of the sea, how about these hand drawn waves wallpaper by abigail edwards? i could see this being very cute in a little boy’s room.

for the neutral gal, i chose these graphic options in a bone color from serena & lily.

and last but not least, minakani lab. gorgeous wallpaper made in paris. that black and white option of the trees is so calming, i love it.

which one are you loving? any other wallpaper stores you want to share? -bri

I love the sea paper from Abigail Edwards. It’d look wonderful on an accent wall. I have a roll from Anthro that I’ve been contemplating putting up … it’s this one: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/home-wallpaper/25007113.jsp

I just can’t seem to pull the trigger and do it!

Katia says:

Personally looving the anthropologie sea scapes one – so calming and mellow!

these are such awesome resources! i’m an interior designer and didn’t know half of these which is embarrassing… and we use a TON of wallpaper! thanks for sharing!

2moiselles says:

I love this wall paper selection, my favorite the one of minakani lab

maggie says:

These are all amazing. I am especially a fan of the poppy wallpaper by Anthro.

Kerry says:

Viesso, in Los Angeles, carries a ton of amazing wallpaper options. You can see them all here: http://www.viesso.com/accents/wallpapers-decals/wallpapers.html (Full disclosure, I am their social media manager, however I’m also an actual (mega) fan of this blog and an actual fan of Viesso. Come to think of it, we should totally work together. Email forthcoming!)

Torri says:

Oh i love this post. The large realistic floral would be way cool in a room with mostly masculine-ish or just simple elements. And the Minakani lab treescape is heaaaven.

Wow. Ellie Cashman’s floral wallpapers are so beautiful! I love the 3-D look of the 2nd one.

my husband has been fighting me on wallpaper for, oh, about, all of eternity. thanks to the beauties here, i might finally win him over! my boring walls thank you 🙂

Cindy Le says:

Oh my goodness, so gorgeous!! I have such an immense love for wallpapers.

Wow, I love so many of these. My sister just got a great wallpaper from Anthro for her son’s nursery – I’m loving their prints lately!! Thanks for sharing.

I also love the bold selections from Flavor Paper (http://www.flavorpaper.com) and Timorous Beasties (http://www.timorousbeasties.com – pricey, though).

Melissa says:

Have you checked out wallpaper by Lake August? I love their stuff, too.

beth says:

these are terrific! another favorite is Porter Teleo. hand painted loveliness. http://www.porterteleo.com/index.html

Wow that watercolour wallpaper is incredible!
    I can never go past Florence Broadhurst’s wallpaper designs which are so timeless (she was born in 1899 in Australia!): http://www.signatureprints.com.au/products/wallpaper/production-picks/cockatoos-fbw-cu14943/
    and especially:

kateri says:

those from emma hayes and minakani lab are my favorite in your selection. You should also take a look to Wall of Ivy, from Montréal. Amazing! http://wallsofivy.com/

Becca says:

Yowza, are these ever gorgeous! I just got some tea cup and tea pot wallpaper from Anthro on sale and I can’t wait to put it up in my kitchen!

Becca || Ladyface Blog

Kimberly O says:

I am so smitten with all of these – since moving to Sweden I’ve fallen in LOVE with wallpaper when used as an accent wall!

Ashley H. says:

This might be one of my favorite posts of yours EVER. Thank you SO much for taking the time to put this together. I absolutely adore each and every wallpaper you posted.

Angie Sz says:

I am in love with the wallpapers of Idarica Gazzoni… it is as though an artist came to your house and painted your walls. Found them at Harbinger on La Cienega. The online pics don’t do it justice…

Totally digging the “Bodie and Fou” one that looks like wood planks. My brain still can’t compute that that’s wall paper. I also love the last one by “Minakani Lab.” I would love to do one side of my office in that. Oh so pretty!

Ellie Cashman’s Dutch master feeling wallpaper is fantastic! Great depth and saturation. My son has the classic Cole & Son Forest print in his room. I believe every surface should have it’s pattern therefor all of our walls have wallpaper.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The Ellie Cashmans my best. See also http://www.fabrics-wallpapers.co.za. Great South African design.

Heather says:

HI –
    I was wondering if you could tell me what the print is from the first picture of this post? The colourful banana leaves? That design is gorgeous!!

Ago says:

Love the big golden dots from Hygge & West, Emma Hayes watercolor wallpaper and the minakani lab’s one. Thanks for the great inspration and shop links!

Mariella says:

These are GORGEOUS, Bri! Thanks for sharing. I’m currently looking for houses and I would love to use some wall paper in it. The ferm living ones are my faves! xo.

domain says:

Hi there to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more
    from this website, and your views are nice in support
    of new people.

Wow! Merely incredible! Thanks so much for the information shared! I understand you have placed a bunch of initiative right into this and I would like to inform you how happy I am! There have to be more blog sites such as this online! I will certainly bookmark and also subscribe to your impressive website! Hope you put out a lot more awesome stuff in the near future and also I will come back and read it! Maintain the great work!