EGG & AVOCADO TOAST
this week i asked leslie to create one of my favorite VERY simple breakfast recipes to share with you. we all need those meals we can make in just a couple minutes before heading out the door in the morning. if you don’t have time to fry an egg, hard boil some the night before and take it on the go. now, let’s make some delicious toast…
Egg and Avocado Toast
yield: 2 servings
• 4 slices of bread
• 4 eggs
• 1 avocado
• 1 tomato, sliced
• dash of dried basil, optional
• salt & pepper to taste
how to make it:
• Toast bread. Fry eggs over medium heat in a small fry pan. Season eggs with a dash of basil and salt & pepper (to taste).
• Cut avocado in half. Using a fork, scrape out the avocado and spread it onto the toast.
• Slice the tomato and layer onto the avocado.
• Top with fried egg. Simple and delicious. Enjoy!