01.30.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 38

today we have jolie of brim papery joining us for our dress your tech column. she’s offering 3 different desktop downloads for you to choose from. and check out her etsy shop if you want to see more of her designs. this one is my favorite…

which one are you a fan of? we just love this column and seeing people download them for their desktops! now the biggest obstacle is keeping our folders organized so we can show off the art.

:: click to download the MAKE IT COUNT BLACK & WHITE (7160) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MAKE IT COUNT COLOR (8860)DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OTHER SIDE OF FEAR (8923) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the SO FAR SO GOOD (8816) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

Kim says:

I really love the Make It Count wallpaper! I’m stuck on my current one though that I love. I had my boyfriend skip a rock on a lake and took multiple shots of one action. Each shot is a background on my MBP so it’s like a little GIF! Love it.

Jolie says:

Thanks for the feature, Bri! Glad you enjoy them! XO

Noor says:

Oh I love these thank you. It is a bit to large for my screen though, but I love the make it count color the best. I always love simple designs on my laptop.

Alecia says:

love this one! Thanks again for the awesome wallpaper 🙂

Kelly Brito says:

Love all backgrounds, specially the “So far, so good”. Loving the font. 🙂

Geniales.
    Muchas gracias

yay i love the desktop wallpaper series! i change my desktop wallpaper at work so constantly that my co-workers have begun to point it out… ha.

xx, valerie @ http://www.lilyonfillmore.com

maggie says:

These are some of my favorite posts on Design Love Fest – thank you for sharing!

Love all the backgrounds, thanks for sharing. 🙂

Such inspirational wallpapers! My favorite is “the other side of fear.” Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Alina says:

ohhh thank you for the gold confetti wallpaper! i’ve fallen in love with it 🙂

janika R says:

These wallpapers are so lovely. Thanks you so much dear.

Kate says:

Thanks for these! I love this series. So Far So Good is my fave!

Tamara says:

Great site…can’t believe I didn’t find you sooner! Adding you to my Pinterest. Tamara Hopkins