01.30.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 38

today we have jolie of brim papery joining us for our dress your tech column. she’s offering 3 different desktop downloads for you to choose from. and check out her etsy shop if you want to see more of her designs. this one is my favorite…

which one are you a fan of? we just love this column and seeing people download them for their desktops! now the biggest obstacle is keeping our folders organized so we can show off the art.

:: click to download the MAKE IT COUNT BLACK & WHITE (2093) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MAKE IT COUNT COLOR (2654)DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OTHER SIDE OF FEAR (2650) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the SO FAR SO GOOD (2882) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

• 1. Kim  |  January 30th, 2014 at 4:25 am

I really love the Make It Count wallpaper! I’m stuck on my current one though that I love. I had my boyfriend skip a rock on a lake and took multiple shots of one action. Each shot is a background on my MBP so it’s like a little GIF! Love it.

• 2. Jolie  |  January 30th, 2014 at 4:45 am

Thanks for the feature, Bri! Glad you enjoy them! XO

• 3. Noor  |  January 30th, 2014 at 5:19 am

Oh I love these thank you. It is a bit to large for my screen though, but I love the make it count color the best. I always love simple designs on my laptop.

• 4. Alecia  |  January 30th, 2014 at 6:23 am

love this one! Thanks again for the awesome wallpaper :)

• 5. Kelly Brito  |  January 30th, 2014 at 6:27 am

Love all backgrounds, specially the “So far, so good”. Loving the font. :)

• 6. Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast today  |  January 30th, 2014 at 6:49 am

I like other side of fear. So true.

• 7. |Harmonyanddesign|  |  January 30th, 2014 at 6:50 am

Geniales.
    Muchas gracias

• 8. Valerie | Lily on Fillmore  |  January 30th, 2014 at 9:15 am

yay i love the desktop wallpaper series! i change my desktop wallpaper at work so constantly that my co-workers have begun to point it out… ha.

xx, valerie @ http://www.lilyonfillmore.com

• 9. maggie  |  January 30th, 2014 at 9:42 am

These are some of my favorite posts on Design Love Fest – thank you for sharing!

• 10. Sinan Akçıl  |  January 30th, 2014 at 10:39 am

Love all the backgrounds, thanks for sharing. :)

• 11. Tiffany @ Triple Crème Decadence  |  January 30th, 2014 at 10:49 am

Such inspirational wallpapers! My favorite is “the other side of fear.” Thanks for sharing. :)

• 12. Alina  |  January 31st, 2014 at 2:44 am

ohhh thank you for the gold confetti wallpaper! i’ve fallen in love with it :)

• 13. janika R  |  January 31st, 2014 at 7:46 am

These wallpapers are so lovely. Thanks you so much dear.

• 14. Kate  |  February 1st, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Thanks for these! I love this series. So Far So Good is my fave!

• 15. Florida Makeup Artist&hellip  |  February 9th, 2014 at 1:54 am

Florida Makeup Artist

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T – Part 2

• 16. Tamara  |  March 21st, 2014 at 8:30 am

Great site…can’t believe I didn’t find you sooner! Adding you to my Pinterest. Tamara Hopkins

FUN PILLOWS…