01.27.14

COLORFEST / 64

A sunny turtleneck may be just what we need to go through winter with a happy face! Have a great Monday -stephanie
shop these items: 1. j.crew yellow turtleneck, 2. jil sander triangular clutch, 3. felt coasters from amelia presents, 4. penguin drop caps classic from leif, 5. marni earrings, 6. yellow birch tray from amelia presents, 7. Yellow lamp from anthropologie. – inspiration: art by emily rickard.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Jana Miller  |  January 27th, 2014 at 6:41 am

yummy yellow! I’ll take them all :)

• 2. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 27th, 2014 at 8:20 am

just what i needed to brighten up this freezing cold day!

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• 3. Sosyal Medya  |  January 27th, 2014 at 9:10 am

My favorite color, yummy! :)

• 4. Marianne B.  |  January 27th, 2014 at 9:41 am

Love the yellow birch tray. I want :)

• 5. maggie  |  January 27th, 2014 at 11:24 am

LOVE Emily Rickard. One day I will have an original painting of hers.

• 6. Lisa L.  |  January 27th, 2014 at 1:48 pm

You can’t go wrong with such a great color. Yellow just reminds me of happy feelings and new beginnings. I love that birch tray. :D

Always,
    Mostly Lisa

• 7. Amy Powell  |  January 27th, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I think yellow is my favorite color right now.

• 8. Stacey @ Likes to Smile  |  January 28th, 2014 at 4:02 am

This was like finding sunshine in my blog reader. I’m obsessed with this colorfest.

• 9. Sarah  |  January 28th, 2014 at 6:53 am

That cheery yellow makes me smile! Oh god, when will this winter be overrrrr?!?

• 10. Niki  |  January 28th, 2014 at 10:36 am

This is such a beautiful, happy color!!! It makes me wish for warmer weather! Love that bright cable turtleneck!

• 11. amanda  |  January 29th, 2014 at 9:49 am

ohhh. I just pinned these yellow sandals today:

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg