01.13.14

COLORFEST / 63

It’s a stripe fest over here! This board has us dreaming of a beach vacation.–stephanie

striped

shop these items: 1. See by chloé striped silk shirt, 2. Striped pencil set from j.crew, 3. Striped scarf from anthropologie, 4. Artic stripe iphone4 battery from anthropologie, 5. Leather stripe zipper cases from west elm, 6. See by chloé striped silk shorts, 7. Travelling garment bag from shopbop.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Katia  |  January 13th, 2014 at 6:07 am

Those shorts are totally adorable – I LOVE that turquoise and that pink together!

Xo

• 2. cortney p.  |  January 13th, 2014 at 8:00 am

those shorts!! you really can’t go wrong with a good stripe.
    have a good week!

• 3. Alecia  |  January 13th, 2014 at 9:12 am

a beack vacation sounds so good right now!

• 4. maggie  |  January 13th, 2014 at 9:40 am

That shirt. I need.

• 5. Mademoiselle Bagatelles  |  January 13th, 2014 at 9:41 am

This iphone4 battery is so classy! Really cute selection!

• 6. Denise Curtis  |  January 13th, 2014 at 11:30 am

How adorable are those shorts??! I die!

• 7. Asia  |  January 14th, 2014 at 2:41 am

That’s probably my fave colorfest ever! Thank you:)

• 8. Mia Arp  |  January 14th, 2014 at 3:42 am

The scarf and the pencil set must be my favorite, too adorable!
    Love, Mia

• 9. laura redburn  |  January 16th, 2014 at 12:44 am

yay, i LOVE stripes! that scarf is a dream!

LOVE THIS SKIRT…