01.02.14

COLORFEST / 62

Let’s start this New Year with a soft and comfy color palette. Don’t you just love these winter pastel shades? –stephanie

colorfest-winter-pastels

shop these items: 1. Pink overcoat from Zara, 2. Flannel baseball hat from Madewell, 3. Marled sweater from J.Crew, 4. Pastel lace bra from Madewell, 5. The Kinfolk Table from Anthropologie, 6. Glass earrings from Zara, 7. Cream bag from Zara, 8. Dessert plate from Baba Souk 9. Calcite claw ring from Leif – inspiration art from Erik Barthels.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. emily / the object enthusiast  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 6:28 am

yes! this is so pretty steph!

• 2. Chelsea Tubbs  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 8:52 am

Soft and comfy sounds like the perfect way to start the new year and I love every single one of these pieces!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

• 3. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 9:16 am

i love muted pastels for winter. especially feels relevant when looking outside today to the 8 inches of snow we got last night :)

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• 4. maggie  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 11:26 am

I keep seeing that Kinfolk book everywhere…I think I need it now.

• 5. Megan @ Lush to Blush  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Wow, so gorgeous and inspiring, as usual.

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

• 6. minecraft premium account&hellip  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 7:04 pm

minecraft premium account generator free download no surveys no password

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 7. canvasofculture  |  January 2nd, 2014 at 11:27 pm

lovely color pallet! pastels are always a winner in my book:)

xx
    canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

• 8. Jillian P  |  January 3rd, 2014 at 3:47 am

Winter pastels – so pretty! Subtle with a slight pop. Totally feeling this color right now , too.
    xx. Jillian

• 9. TÉLIO TEXTURES  |  January 3rd, 2014 at 9:10 am

Loving this colour palette for winter! It’s so feminine and soft!

• 10. Annie  |  January 3rd, 2014 at 11:59 am

I love love LOVE winter pastels! x

• 11. Natalia  |  January 4th, 2014 at 9:13 pm

That overcoat!

• 12. web development  |  January 6th, 2014 at 10:39 am

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d
    like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and
    clear your head before writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my
    thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing
    but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to
    begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…