01.12.14

COLOR INSPIRATION

kirra jamison is a fellow color lover, it appears. inspiring combinations, eh?

• 1. Diana  |  January 12th, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I adore her work and its surprising color combinations! Have you seen Claire Desjardin’s work? Also super fun and colorful!

• 2. Stacy  |  January 12th, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Love Kirra’s work, stunning. I remember driving past the gallery in the bus each morning when she first exhibited in Brisbane – adore it. The birds on this page are still one of my faves http://www.kirrajamison.com/#dream-weaver

• 3. jenwilsonLWK  |  January 13th, 2014 at 2:33 am

The vivid colours are really uplifting (especially appreciable on a dreary Monday morning, thank you!)

• 4. Mia Arp  |  January 13th, 2014 at 3:34 am

So lovely colors. They can totally lift up a whole room. And you can easy pick one of colors and match it in other places in your room like pillows or blankets. Love art!!
    / Mia

• 5. Alison  |  January 13th, 2014 at 5:58 am

So fun!

• 6. colored contacts  |  February 22nd, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.

I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to shoot me an e mail.

• 7. Nuestra entrada&hellip  |  August 5th, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Nuestra entrada

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T » COLOR INSPIRATION

• 8. Katalog promo  |  October 12th, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up
    too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
    to our blogroll.