01.31.14

BLOGSHOP CHICAGO (BRRRR)

we taught 26 more people photoshop at our friend’s, by the barkers, studio in chicago. the stunning florals & decor were created by field & florist. (they did such a great job!) and man was it cold! sometimes i think “HOW did i used to live here in this weather!? this is crazy.” LA has turned me into a major wuss apparently.
line

some of our upcoming blogshop classes:

los angeles (sold out) | new york in person | feb online class! (3/4 full!)

*** do you want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

alright, let’s talk about our goodie bags and setup for this blogshop. how wonderful was this jumbo confetti balloon from shop sweet lulu? they make an instant party.

we housed all of our goodies in these wonderful creamsicle drawstring packing bag by the made & found. i’m going to use mine as a laundry bag in my suitcase or for packing shoes.

the students jumped around in the smilebooth in front of a (real!) floral backdrop created by field and florist. they used chicken wire, greens, citrus & flowers! (similar to this strategy)

CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE WHOLE POST & GOODIE BAG ITEMS…

one lucky student got a set of these black agate coasters from the knew new for winning our instagram contest.

holstee added these constellation posters(which i love!) to the bags.

maven collection set up a napping area with their assortment of moroccan pillows and rugs. you have to check out their collection here.

we also gave everyone these organic herb tea towel by redcruiser. the hand lettering on them is so charming.

20140125blogshop0208

we have a box full of cards that we collect for every occasion in our studio. we gave these future desert notecards by vacation days at this blogshop.

and how cute are these little hot chocolate kits from ticket chocolate? they included a mug, the chocolate and the marshmallows! a great winter gift.

each of our students got a candy striper minimergency kit from pinch provisions. they’re the perfect size to fit in your purse when you’re traveling. my mom actually gave me one in my stocking last year and i take it with me everywhere. advil, a needle and thread, emery board, chapstick and more. you wouldn’t believe how much fits in there.

the water bottles from bkr blended in so well in the maven collection corner. everyone still gets very excited to grab their fancy new water bottle when they get to class.

thanks for hanging with us in the freezing temperatures, students! and as always, thanks for your sweet reviews…

this one had me smiling from her pretty photos.

and here’s someone who took our online course.

a student review from san fran.

some of our upcoming blogshop classes:

los angeles | new york | feb online class!

• 1. Maggie  |  January 31st, 2014 at 11:01 am

Looks like perfection, beautiful! I have a set of agate coasters I love, as I’m a big fan of rocks and functional items ;).
    -Maggie
    maggiefinejewelry.com

• 2. Sarah  |  January 31st, 2014 at 4:04 pm

PLEASE do a workshop in Dallas-Fort Worth! This looks like too much fun. :D

• 3. Kim  |  January 31st, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Looks like everyone had so much fun! Hoping you make your way to the Seattle area soon!

-Kim

• 4. Sosyal Medya  |  January 31st, 2014 at 7:00 pm

The girl on the photo (8). I guess i am in love with her lol. Great share, thank you!

• 5. Dominick  |  January 31st, 2014 at 7:10 pm

I am sure this post has touched all the internet people, its really really good piece of writing on building up new weblog.

Here is my web blog Photoshop free download [Dominick]

• 6. Jailbreak Ios 7&hellip  |  January 31st, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Jailbreak Ios 7

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 7. Jessica Doll  |  January 31st, 2014 at 8:56 pm

What a beautiful space! Sometimes I think I need to go to blogshop just to get all of the goodies that come with it! Such nice SWAG, haha.

• 8. Mia Arp  |  February 2nd, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I get a little jealous of seeing this. Please give me a poke when you come to sweden again – would love to come!

Love, Mia

• 9. Annie @ The Littlest Sparrw  |  February 2nd, 2014 at 7:06 pm

So beautiful! Looks like a lot of fun!

• 10. Molly {Dreams in HD}  |  February 3rd, 2014 at 5:38 am

looks like yet another fantastic blogshop. i love how every one you put on is a little different from the last…so creative.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• 11. Zandra Zuraw  |  February 5th, 2014 at 7:47 am

Oh my! You gals really know how to do it up! What a great way to turn a workshop into a full-on, girl-crush, feel-good retreat!!!

• 12. Jenna Champion  |  February 13th, 2014 at 11:49 am

That floral background is so freakin’ cute! Love it!!

• 13. Steph  |  March 10th, 2014 at 4:52 pm

So fun! Need to finally get myself to one of these. Come back when it’s warm, much better ;)

LOVE THIS SKIRT…