01.07.14

AUSTIN BLOGSHOP DETAILS

good morning! today i’m sharing with you guys the photos from our austin blogshop last month. we actually went to austin twice last year (i liked it a lot and wanted to go back) click through at the bottom of the post to see all of the photos from the weekend, the items we put in the goodie bags and photos of where we stayed in austin!

also, we are hiring a part-time blogshop coordinator, check our job board to apply!line2

some of our upcoming blogshop classes:

los angeles in feb | sign up for our mailing list to hear about the new online class dates first.

*** do you want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

we taught blogshop in a venue called big medium in austin. that gorgeous backdrop was created by trilby nelson (and i’m obsessed with it!) our decor and florals were executed by bird dog wedding. some of my favorite florals yet!

we used unique furniture from loot vintage rentals and succulents from sweet magnolia floral adorned all of our tables. i love the wood + brass accents.

CLICK TO SEE THE WHOLE POST & GOODIE BAG ITEMS…

room freshener by j.r. watkins is perfect for your guest bathroom. lovely graphics.

each student took home one of the cute succulents at their desk and water bottles from bkr that matched our florals.

our austin goodie bags were a little different this time around. we used these fun printed baggus from spartan x alyson fox.

each student recieved a delicate gold ring to add to their collection from fail jewelry.

i’m a big fan of leah duncan‘s work. we added her morning walk prints to the bags.

aren’t these texas candles from mockingbird domestics awesome? i have a few on my nightstand as a reminder of one of my favorite places to visit.

custom merci beaucoup stamps by antiquaria design studio add a personal touch. definitely putting this one in my stamp collection at the office!

austin-blogshop16

for our afternoon break we enjoyed coffee from the brew & brew (they were so nice to come make it for all of us!) and there were tons of treats from butterface bake shop to choose from. the cobbler in those jars were pretty special.

thanks for being another great group!

and here’s some instagrams from our stay at the hotel st. ceceila. one of my favorite hotels for sure!

austin-blogshop21
austin-blogshop20
austin-blogshop22

some of our upcoming classes:

*** do you want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

Crystal says:

Holy smokes! This blogshop looks amazing and I love all of the little details that you paid attention to because they really add some soul to your photos. So beautiful and wonderful inspiration.

yet another beautiful blogshop! REALLY hoping to be able to take the online class this year 🙂

Molly {Dreams in HD}

Lindsey says:

Where are those little brass succulent planters/holders from?? I NEED THOSE. 🙂

Kendra says:

Austin looks like such an amazing city and it’s definitely on my list of must-visits! This round of blogshop is gorgeous as usual – I’m obsessed with the hanging by trilby nelson and the little cobblers! Great work.

I just love Trilby! Her artwork for the space was perfect. So glad I was able to be involved in this weekend! Enjoy the rings!

Kate says:

Bri, it was such a wonder to help with setup & see how your design is interpreted as a creative interior space. I still feel so inspired from that morning, and as a fellow LA native who now calls Austin home, I am elated to read that you love it here, too 🙂 You (and Angela!) are truly amazing at what you do, and I promise that you are moving, inspiring & fueling so. many. people. on the daily. Thank you for being so openly willing to share your creativity, talents, and your own personal inspirations – whether in blogshop, in raw context on your blog, on instagram – wherever you are, you’re inspiring ALL of us. Please always remember this. You are such a gem, and so loved. xo, Kate – the girl who got an internship because of your job board. (and also, the girl in the green jacket, first photo. hehe!)

Kayla Barker says:

Love all the details! Austin is so fun!

Hugs, Kayla

Kayla Barker: A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Queen Mum says:

I want to know who wrote the word Blogshop on the chalkboard in the first photo because that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Cindy Le says:

I would love to go to one of these Blogshop one day. The closes one to me is in Austin, which I hope to move to next year.

Anna Beth says:

Where is the area rug in the picture above from? I

Anonymous says:

Јe suis tout

Photo Nue says:

It’s ard to find knowledgeable people іn tɦіs ρarticular topic, ƅut ƴou ѕeem like ƴօu ҟnoѡ աhаt уou’ге
    talking ɑbout! Τhanks