12.10.13

STYLE / 111

today’s style post is one of my more “everyday” looks to the office or out running errands. this fall outfit is comfortable and mixes patterns with solid neutrals. i love the bright scarf paired with the dotted boots. shop the whole look down below…

i also love gifting scarves because you can use them to wrap up your presents too. this colorful, abstract option is pretty cool. also, if someone gave me those boots for christmas, i would be VERY happy.

shop this look: 1. (similar) Rag & Bone hat, 2. Levi’s colorful scarf, 3. Levi’s short-sleeved sweatshirt (only available in-stores), 4. Catbird stackable rings, 5. (similar) Loeffler Randall booties, 6. Levi’s black skinny jeans

photos by: jesse chamberlin. see more style posts herethis post was inspired by Levi’s®. WRAP your presence.

• 1. Rachel  |  December 10th, 2013 at 7:25 am

Your outfit is classic. I love the scarf effects, so neat.

Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

• 2. KAIT  |  December 10th, 2013 at 7:27 am

super into those boots! and PS that floating scarf pic is epic

• 3. Helen  |  December 10th, 2013 at 7:33 am

I applaud you. This is how to do collaborations with brands well. I don’t think of Levis initially when I think designlovefest but because of the items you picked and how you styled it, it all works without being forced and obvious. Love it! And that floating scarf pic is magical. magical!

• 4. Aileen@AtHomeinLove  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:18 am

Bri–you are just the coolest. Those scarf photos are absolutely beautiful, and your style posts are always so inspirational! Well done.

• 5. Alexa Sonken {Invitations for Creatives}  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:22 am

Those boots are possibly the cutest I’ve seen in a while. Adorable as always Bri!

• 6. jensen  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:29 am

those boots are perfection!

• 7. Emily  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:35 am

So beautiful. Your jacket is amazing too!

• 8. Valerie | Lily on Fillmore  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:39 am

my favorite kind of look. fun, quirky + casual! that scarf is AWESOME.

xo, http://www.lilyonfillmore.com

• 9. Emily  |  December 10th, 2013 at 9:03 am

Those boots are sick!

• 10. Chelsea  |  December 10th, 2013 at 9:27 am

I love the more casual style post Bri! Those boots are great.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

• 11. January  |  December 10th, 2013 at 9:32 am

Lovely, all of it!

• 12. maggie  |  December 10th, 2013 at 9:41 am

Love those kicks!

• 13. arin  |  December 10th, 2013 at 10:10 am

amazing photos, and cute post! love a unique shoe, haven’t seen that kind anywhere! Heart of Chic

• 14. laura redburn // cardboardcities  |  December 10th, 2013 at 10:24 am

i love this look, and i’m totally swooning over those shoes!

• 15. sophie  |  December 10th, 2013 at 10:43 am

best boots!

• 16. Tania Franco  |  December 10th, 2013 at 11:17 am

Lovely gift ideas! In love with your photography by the way. :))

xo,
    Tania

• 17. Allison  |  December 10th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

really, really love this simple but striking look!

the style posts always make my day <3

-allison (flower crown society)

• 18. Chelsea Elizabeth  |  December 10th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

I love this look! Your shoes are seriously incredible.

• 19. Cotton & Rust Jewelry  |  December 10th, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Those are some pretty fantastic boots if I do say so!

• 20. Erin Radler  |  December 10th, 2013 at 8:38 pm

my friends and I (collectively) spent about 30 minutes this weekend looking at your blog and fantasizing about you being our best friend. This post is adorable and I just LOVE your shoes. Keep up the good work. You are CRAZY inspiring.

• 21. SARA CANGUEIRO  |  December 12th, 2013 at 9:48 am

love the boots :)

• 22. Bailey  |  January 18th, 2014 at 11:53 am

I love the picture of the scarf being thrown up in the air!

• 23. charlotte  |  January 21st, 2014 at 4:53 am

Were are your boots actually from?

FUN PILLOWS…