12.10.13

STYLE / 111

today’s style post is one of my more “everyday” looks to the office or out running errands. this fall outfit is comfortable and mixes patterns with solid neutrals. i love the bright scarf paired with the dotted boots. shop the whole look down below…

i also love gifting scarves because you can use them to wrap up your presents too. this colorful, abstract option is pretty cool. also, if someone gave me those boots for christmas, i would be VERY happy.

shop this look: 1. (similar) Rag & Bone hat, 2. Levi’s colorful scarf, 3. Levi’s short-sleeved sweatshirt (only available in-stores), 4. Catbird stackable rings, 5. (similar) Loeffler Randall booties, 6. Levi’s black skinny jeans

photos by: jesse chamberlin. see more style posts herethis post was inspired by Levi’s®. WRAP your presence.

Rachel says:

Your outfit is classic. I love the scarf effects, so neat.

Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

KAIT says:

super into those boots! and PS that floating scarf pic is epic

Helen says:

I applaud you. This is how to do collaborations with brands well. I don’t think of Levis initially when I think designlovefest but because of the items you picked and how you styled it, it all works without being forced and obvious. Love it! And that floating scarf pic is magical. magical!

Bri–you are just the coolest. Those scarf photos are absolutely beautiful, and your style posts are always so inspirational! Well done.

Those boots are possibly the cutest I’ve seen in a while. Adorable as always Bri!

jensen says:

those boots are perfection!

Emily says:

So beautiful. Your jacket is amazing too!

my favorite kind of look. fun, quirky + casual! that scarf is AWESOME.

xo, http://www.lilyonfillmore.com

Emily says:

Those boots are sick!

Chelsea says:

I love the more casual style post Bri! Those boots are great.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

January says:

Lovely, all of it!

maggie says:

Love those kicks!

arin says:

amazing photos, and cute post! love a unique shoe, haven’t seen that kind anywhere! Heart of Chic

i love this look, and i’m totally swooning over those shoes!

Tania Franco says:

Lovely gift ideas! In love with your photography by the way. :))

xo,
    Tania

Allison says:

really, really love this simple but striking look!

the style posts always make my day <3

-allison (flower crown society)

I love this look! Your shoes are seriously incredible.

Those are some pretty fantastic boots if I do say so!

Erin Radler says:

my friends and I (collectively) spent about 30 minutes this weekend looking at your blog and fantasizing about you being our best friend. This post is adorable and I just LOVE your shoes. Keep up the good work. You are CRAZY inspiring.

Bailey says:

I love the picture of the scarf being thrown up in the air!

charlotte says:

Were are your boots actually from?

Valerie says:

Where are the boots from? Wanna get my hands on them

Jill Albus says:

Where did you get those awesome boots??

Once you have decided to sell your property to a particular dealer, he will do all the paper work from your end.
    “This attitude, so I am very angry, did not allow them to carry out repairs so far have been unable to use the water heater. They should also be mounted at least 15 feet above the ground. The first truly green entry seems to be 23 Thistle Brook Ct.