12.13.13

GIFT GUIDE / HOSTESS

Have you enjoyed the gift guides this week? This one’s for the hostess in your life. How about these festive horns or the sweetest gaggle of measuring cups? I know I would dig this vintage cocktail book! Wouldn’t you? stephanie

gift-guide-hostess

shop these items: 1. Party horns from Anthropologie, 2. Bkr limited edition water bottles, 3. Mast Brothers Chocolates from Poketo, 4. Measuring Gaggle cups from Anthropologie, 5. Vintage Cocktails by Laziz Hamani 6. Napkins from loft studios, 7. Star napkin rings from Zara Home, 8. Oven mitten from Marimekko. 9. Wide gold rim glass form Zara Home, 10. Marimekko holiday tray, 11. Proud Mary tote.
and every hostess likes to learn new recipes, right? find recipes here and entertaining tips here.

• 1. Becca  |  December 13th, 2013 at 7:49 am

These gift guides have been awesome! I’m completely in love with those goose measuring cups. Too cute!

-Becca
    Ladyface Blog

• 2. alice  |  December 13th, 2013 at 7:57 am

i did a home gift guide today, too! and i love the napkins and chocolate from Mast brothers, yum!

• 3. Valerie | Lily on Fillmore  |  December 13th, 2013 at 9:03 am

your gift guides are really adding to my ever-growing wishlists since i’ve already completed all my xmas shopping. eek.

x, lily on fillmore

• 4. Courtney  |  December 13th, 2013 at 9:16 am

Okay, so maybe I want those measuring cups just for me…

• 5. maggie  |  December 13th, 2013 at 9:33 am

Those napkin rings are adorable.

• 6. Sarah M.  |  December 13th, 2013 at 10:38 am

I just bought that Marimekko tray last night– note that it is 30% off right now!! (It’s small, but the perfect size to stack up some Christmas cookies on and gift as a hostess gift!)

Also I have given that Vintage Cocktails book as a gift, and it was a huge hit. There is one spread per cocktail– awesome full-page photos, and a great font/large text. A beautiful AND useful coffee table/bar cart book.

• 7. Alecia  |  December 13th, 2013 at 11:14 am

I have that vintage cocktails book and it is awesome! Worth it :)

• 8. Anonymous  |  December 13th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Lovely picks c: Xx

• 9. top ten ways to make mone&hellip  |  December 14th, 2013 at 10:00 am

top ten ways to make money online

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 10. easy ways to make money o&hellip  |  December 17th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

easy ways to make money online

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 11. top mlm earners&hellip  |  December 18th, 2013 at 2:34 am

top mlm earners

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 12. Anonymous  |  December 18th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Love this. But I hate to see so many awesome bloggers link to Amazon when small stores carry those same books.

FUN PILLOWS…