12.12.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 36

paint

today we are featuring the artist britt bass in our dress your tech column. i’m such a sucker for her acrylic paintings. you can also visit her etsy shop for colorful iphone cases & prints.

phone

you can also email these files to your phone and use them as your lock screen wallpaper (that’s what i’m definitely doing!) here’s 5 designs to download below…

britt1

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE PAINTED WALLPAPERS…

britt4

:: click to download the BRITT BASS PAINTING 1 (15548) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the BRITT BASS PAINTING 2 (9723) WALLPAPER

britt5

britt2

:: click to download the BRITT BASS PAINTING 3 (10981) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the BRITT BASS PAINTING 4 (8965)BRITT BASS PAINTING 4 (8965) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the BRITT BASS PAINTING 5 (11059) WALLPAPER

britt3

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by britt bass.

Allywan says:

New wallpaper day is my favorite!!!

Holly Karnes says:

I love these! Her use of color is so playful and just fun!!! The pink one is mos def going to be my phone background!!

xo.
    holly

allison says:

she really is the best!!! i’m lucky enough to share her studio in atlanta + i’m always so inspired by her paintings <3

love this post!
    xo

Kristen says:

Love these!!

Chelsea T says:

I just updated my screen with the “work work work” desktop image. I can hardly bear to change it, but these are too pretty to pass up.

Kristie says:

Just bought an iPhone case from her shop a couple weeks ago…LOVE it and her style. Thanks for sharing these so all my tech gadgets can match! 🙂

Um, these are BEAUTIFUL. I want to print one and put it on my WALL!

kristen says:

love them all. thanks!

Kory says:

Definitely snagged some of these! So gorgeous!

Brittany says:

But like, really, HOW DO YOU CHOOSE?!

audra says:

I love all of these and have shared with my friends. I saw one of the comments says she bought an iphone case from her shop..@Designlovefest, is this gal on etsy or have her website you can share?

kat says:

Are these Jen Ramos? Made by girl?

Dawn says:

Cool stuff

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning
    this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get
    my own website now 😉

Remarkable things here. I’m very happy to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I am having a look forward to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Shanice says:

great post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector
    do not understand this. You must continue your writing.
    I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

Alyssa says:

How do u get the wallpaper?.

Helpful! Interesting! Quality! Belongings! Famous! Fantastic! Awesome! Merely all the wonderful words put on this content! Thank you from all-time low of my heart and soul and also I will come check out again if you keep up the good work!

Kara says:

How do we actually download the wallpapers? There are no links on the images, and the images themselves are not wallpaper-sized…