12.16.13

8 FAVORITE PINS RIGHT NOW

Here’s some inspiration to help you throw an unforgettable party this year. Cheers! -stephanie

Put together some party favors for your guest.

Serve some pretty cocktails.

Set a colorful table.

Prep some festive canapés.

Have fun decorating the skewers.

Bake some cute cookies

Glam up with an awesome up do.

Add some tinsel here and there

You can follow designlovefest on pinterest here & stephanie here!

• 1. Gina Palha  |  December 16th, 2013 at 5:10 am

These could be my favorites toooo! I love ti all!
    Your posts are always so inspiring!

• 2. Kate  |  December 16th, 2013 at 9:26 am

Love seeing my girl Kelly’s “donut” cookies on your list!

• 3. Christa  |  December 16th, 2013 at 10:14 am

Yum (and yay)!

• 4. Amy  |  December 16th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Your cocktail link takes me to a milk tea boba recipe… not that it doesn’t look delicious, but I’d love to know what’s in those champagne saucers with the gold sugar.

• 5. stephanie@BabaSouk  |  December 16th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Hi Amy! Sorry about that, we’ve updated the link! It should bring you to the right place now! :)

• 6. mlm recruiting secrets&hellip  |  December 16th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

mlm recruiting secrets

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 7. Bailey  |  February 16th, 2014 at 9:25 am

Gorgeous photo choices! I love the colors in the “party boxes” up top :)

• 8. best online jobs&hellip  |  February 18th, 2014 at 9:38 am