11.14.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 34

this week on dress your tech, we have julia kostreva joining us! i first found out about her when we gave her awesome notebooks in our blogshop class. she has all sorts of new products coming out soon, so stay tuned. today, she is sharing some of her designs to spice up your computers & phones. hope you enjoy!

:: click to download the GOOD FOR THE SOUL (5475) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MARBLE (4765) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PINK & GREY PAINTED (4004) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

and you definitely have to check out all of julia’s gorgeous iphone cases here! i think this one is my new favorite. you can download this wallpaper below to dress up your phone…

:: click to download the PINK & GREY PAINTED (2484) IPHONE WALLPAPER

and you can download all of the designs from the past here.

• 1. Jessica  |  November 14th, 2013 at 10:49 am

Gorgeous desktops! Downloaded all of them. :)

• 2. In a Trendy Town  |  November 14th, 2013 at 10:56 am

One of us has bought wall paper this week for her house! We didn’t know this app!

• 3. Alex  |  November 14th, 2013 at 11:20 am

Strangely drawn to the ‘pink & grey painted’. Thanks!

• 4. maggie  |  November 14th, 2013 at 11:22 am

Awesome desktops – thanks!

• 5. Liz  |  November 14th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Julia is such a doll. I had the pleasure of hanging with her at Designer Vaca this year; her work is killer to boot!

• 6. Kelly Brito  |  November 14th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

These are really great! Having a hard time deciding on which one to use… :)

• 7. Jo  |  November 14th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I adore Julia Kostreva’s work, esp. the iPhone case with that marble pattern. Thanks for making these available as wallpapers!

• 8. Chelsea  |  November 14th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Thanks for these, they are gorgeous!

• 9. emma  |  November 15th, 2013 at 4:17 am

Love these wallpapers!

• 10. Danielle  |  November 15th, 2013 at 6:44 am

Love these! And especially love that there’s an iPhone background!

• 11. ali thompson  |  November 15th, 2013 at 7:36 am

so crazy! I just purchased one of her cases this morning. love her products.

• 12. Lauren Greene  |  November 15th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Thanks for your Dress Your Tech posts – they’re my absolute favorite! I was reminded of how much I love Julia’s work and immediately went out and purchased one of her iPhone cases. Keep it up!

• 13. hebe  |  November 15th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have a galaxy s4 :(

• 14. time machine recovery  |  January 4th, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the viewers
    to pay a visit the web page, that’s what this site is providing.

• 15. Ago  |  January 23rd, 2014 at 12:30 am

Dress your Tech is by fare one of my favorite posts here.

<3 it

• 16. Campana Brothers  |  February 28th, 2014 at 12:08 am

I’m impressed, I ɦave to admit. Rarely ɗߋ Ӏ encounter ɑ blog that’s equally
    educative аnd amusing, аոd without
    а doubt, үοu Һave hit tɦе nail оn tҺе head.
    ƬҺе issue іs ѕomething that too few people ɑrе speaking intelligently аbout.
    ӏ’m ѵery happy that ӏ сame ɑcross thіs Ԁuring my hunt fօr ѕomething гegarding tɦіs.

Ηere іs my web site: Campana Brothers