11.14.13

DRESS YOUR TECH / 34

this week on dress your tech, we have julia kostreva joining us! i first found out about her when we gave her awesome notebooks in our blogshop class. she has all sorts of new products coming out soon, so stay tuned. today, she is sharing some of her designs to spice up your computers & phones. hope you enjoy!

:: click to download the GOOD FOR THE SOUL (14570) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MARBLE (16752) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PINK & GREY PAINTED (10861) DESKTOP WALLPAPER

and you definitely have to check out all of julia’s gorgeous iphone cases here! i think this one is my new favorite. you can download this wallpaper below to dress up your phone…

:: click to download the PINK & GREY PAINTED (6584) IPHONE WALLPAPER

and you can download all of the designs from the past here.

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

Jessica says:

Gorgeous desktops! Downloaded all of them. 🙂

One of us has bought wall paper this week for her house! We didn’t know this app!

Alex says:

Strangely drawn to the ‘pink & grey painted’. Thanks!

maggie says:

Awesome desktops – thanks!

Liz says:

Julia is such a doll. I had the pleasure of hanging with her at Designer Vaca this year; her work is killer to boot!

Kelly Brito says:

These are really great! Having a hard time deciding on which one to use… 🙂

Jo says:

I adore Julia Kostreva’s work, esp. the iPhone case with that marble pattern. Thanks for making these available as wallpapers!

Chelsea says:

Thanks for these, they are gorgeous!

emma says:

Love these wallpapers!

Danielle says:

Love these! And especially love that there’s an iPhone background!

ali thompson says:

so crazy! I just purchased one of her cases this morning. love her products.

Thanks for your Dress Your Tech posts – they’re my absolute favorite! I was reminded of how much I love Julia’s work and immediately went out and purchased one of her iPhone cases. Keep it up!

hebe says:

I have a galaxy s4 🙁

Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the viewers
    to pay a visit the web page, that’s what this site is providing.

Ago says:

Dress your Tech is by fare one of my favorite posts here.

<3 it

I’m impressed, I ɦave to admit. Rarely ɗߋ Ӏ encounter ɑ blog that’s equally
    educative аnd amusing, аոd without
    а doubt, үοu Һave hit tɦе nail оn tҺе head.
    ƬҺе issue іs ѕomething that too few people ɑrе speaking intelligently аbout.
    ӏ’m ѵery happy that ӏ сame ɑcross thіs Ԁuring my hunt fօr ѕomething гegarding tɦіs.

Ηere іs my web site: Campana Brothers

web site says:

Prߋgrаm Proԁuct Key Explorer 3.3.3.0

Pingback: diet pills
    Pingback: proactol review
    Pingback: disorder panic
    Pingback: burn fat
    Pingback: fat burner
    Pingback: buy adiphene
    Pingback: weight loss
    Pingback: reviews of phen375
    Pingback: ringing in ears
    Pingback: fat loss factor
    megan says:

I’d love to see more marble wallpapers! lovely.

Spectacular! Merely all the great words use to this content! Thank you from the bottom of my heart as well as spirit and also I will come visit once again if you keep up the good job!

Sarah says:

These wallpapers are amazing! They are so beautiful.