10.22.13

STYLE 108 / KNITS

it’s time for sweaters, finally! here’s 5 ways that i’ll be wearing knits this season. (and our first shoot in our new studio!) which one do you gravitate towards? i’m leaning towards the cropped sweater look…

above: Zara skirt, Olga de Polga cat sweater (similar here)

above: Zara sweater, Current/Elliott boyfriend jean, Smart Wool socks

above: Zara cropped sweater, BCBG booties (similar version from Calvin Klein), vintage wrap pants (similar version from Barneys)

above: Vintage Chanel shoes, Theory slip dress (similar style from Free People), vintage sweater (similar version from Urban Outfitters)

Chloe cape (similar version from Couture Candy), vintage dress, Cole Haan booties (similar version from Urban Outfitters)

photography by: jesse chamberlin
styling by: joanie cusack
hair by: alicyn blackman

more style posts: right here

• 1. Anonymous  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 5:06 am

adorable! my favorite look is definitely the oversized sweater with the sheer dress…so perfect for fall.

Molly {Dreams in HD}

• 2. riris  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 6:07 am

All of the looks are amazing…

• 3. allison  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 6:42 am

the new studio looks AMAZING. as do these cozy looks… chicago is supposedly getting snow this week. sigh.

• 4. Brooke  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 6:50 am

Too cute! Love them all of course, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the graphic sweater with the flowy skirt! I love how the two different styles really compliment each other. I have to agree with ^Allison—your studio is looking fabulous!

• 5. Amy  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 7:15 am

I LOVE that cape with the belted striped dress. The flowy skirts, too…

• 6. Leah Faye  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 7:24 am

Oh my goodness I love that cat sweater! It is adorable! I am loving having sweaters mixed with loose pretty skirts. Something I will have to try this fall!
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

• 7. Jessica (marcelleblog.com)  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 9:37 am

I love that last image! so lovely and your space is incredible!

• 8. Maru  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 9:53 am

I love love love all of these outfits!! and the photos are so cute :)

• 9. maggie  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 11:13 am

OBSESSED with all of these looks! Yay for Sweater Weather!

• 10. Meg  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 11:18 am

Feeling inspired //great looks! Thanks!

• 11. annie  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 11:43 am

oooh that oversized sweater is lush! rockin that cape :)

• 12. L.Aline  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 11:57 am

Your style posts are my absolute favs–thank you for inspiring me in so many ways!

• 13. Chelsea  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 12:09 pm

You look AHH-mazing Bri! All of these outfits are so cozy and chic and the all-white studio is such a genius idea.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

• 14. giulia  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 12:10 pm

i think my style is the oversized, but every single one of these looks amazing on you:)
    also, how exciting! new studioooooooo! the pictures are beautiful and i can tell they’ll never get boring!

• 15. Madi Reid Sanders  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 12:29 pm

CAPE! You look awesome, Bri! And so does that new studio!

• 16. monica  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 2:00 pm

WOW! Love all the looks, but the cropped one is my favorite!

• 17. monica  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Also, love the new studio!

• 18. Bitty  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Wow! Studio Love!! You’re killing it girl! Cropped with high waisted is so cool and defs my fav. I found this sweater at modcloth and figured I should post it here because it’s so similar to the cat sweater you’re wearing in the first pictures: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/pullovers-sweaters/hugs-to-go-sweater-in-black-tabby

• 19. Tara D  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Love the cowl neck! The shade of blue is luminous on you Bri!

• 20. Abigail  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Gorgeous ideas! And that studio! So excited to see the new space in use!

• 21. Christina  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Oh if only I live in a subtropical country… color with boyfriend jeans will be my pick. For sure.

• 22. Latrina (@oftreesandhues)  |  October 22nd, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Love your studio, Bri! So happy for you. :)

• 23. June  |  October 23rd, 2013 at 1:40 am

That cat seater is the cutest!

• 24. Stephanie Vainer  |  October 23rd, 2013 at 4:13 am

The cropped and the Cape are my absolute favourite!!

Stephanie.
    Lifestyle & Photography blog

• 25. kelsey  |  October 23rd, 2013 at 6:43 am

that first sweater is so darling!
    kw ladies in navy

• 26. Katie Evans  |  October 23rd, 2013 at 7:12 am

VA VA VOOM in that crop sweater lady!

• 27. Stormie Leoni  |  October 24th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I love this! so adorable

• 28. Jeanee @ Finely Crafted  |  October 29th, 2013 at 7:52 am

I feel so frumpy and stuck on the sweater/jeans combo in the cold months, so I appreciate outfit ideas that are warm but exciting!

• 29. Kelly Sauer  |  November 20th, 2013 at 11:14 am

okay, basically, I’m in love. This is PERFECT.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg