10.11.13

STOCKHOLM BLOGSHOP

we switched it up and went to sweden to teach photoshop last month. the class was calm, simple, and lovely. we taught at summit, a really interesting space with lots of quirky details. instead of our normal floral arrangements, ilona hansson came up with these beautiful creations to decorate the room with. i was dying at how they came out. so creative, that gal.

i’m known to be freakishly on time, but i do have a few friends (and boyfriend) who can’t help but be late. these tattly late watch tattoos would be funny to give them.

i loved that she combined real sticks with the paper leaves. ilona’s attention to detail was quite impressive. and check out the name tags she made for everyone!

CLICK THROUGH TO KEEP READING THE FULL POST…

it looks like a mac ad up there, eh?

we gave the students these charming stockholm illustrations from laura amiss.

and keeping with the stockholm vibe, we also included these horse magnets by red stuga.

everyone got a pair of these sunglasses. isn’t the monokel eyewear packaging cool? so fresh and so clean (clean)

for our afternoon break we enjoyed colorful smoothies and juices by a company called squeezed up!

i love this gorgeous suede and leather folded clutch from blackbird and the owl.

above you can see the students working on our social media section. learning to make custom buttons and headers!

i’m a BIG fan of these notebook sets by darling clementine. perfect color combinations and illustrations. our instagram winners won those pretty posters shown below!

delicious cinnamon buns by fabrique. i ate pastries from that spot multiple times on my trip and loved everything i ordered!

i thought these nannie inez rain drop decals were awesome. you can find them here! her whole shop is totally awesome.

we thought we would treat them with a body scrub from lilla bruket!

some of our upcoming classes:

san francisco (sold out) | new york (3 spots left) | portland | seattle | los angeles | austin |

(want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here! see previous blogshop posts & all of our goodie bag items used here to see our class in action and for more gift ideas.)

Chelsea says:

Looks like a gorgeous set up! x

Great decor and super cute takeaway items. Your workshops always look like such fun!

Anna-Rosa says:

I am so envious of all these people being a part of your beautifully planned blogshops! You should come to Greece sometime!! pleeeeeeaaaaaseeee <3

Karin says:

SO wish I could have gone! Only time I wish I had a mac :/ At least I know what to do if I ever do decide to give in and get one 🙂

Alex says:

Thank you for the stunning eye candy for today! All of that looks amazing!

Camila says:

When are you coming to Miami? That’s going to be at the top of my wish for the next year!!! Pleaseeeeee

Anonymous says:

So cool to get to see these, Breezy! : )

natalie says:

It was a great class! Thanks again to you and Angela 🙂

Nat xx

Deeyn says:

Gor-geous! As usual. Thanks for your sweet words about our shop. I hope the Drops were a hit with your students. Glad to see another Blogshop Austin soon! I will definitely be there!

Leila says:

Excellent site you have got here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful information particularly the closing phase 🙂 I handle such info much.
    I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

Through these newsletters, you sustain your subscribers’ interest in your product or services because they know you exist.
    When the visitor is bound to visit the website, he has to click on the ad.
    in internet marketing, many believe the numbers to be even higher.