09.19.13

VINTAGE SHOPPING EVENT PHOTOS

so far we have done DIY and floral events, but we were definitely still missing a fashion element.

SV-187-X3

being a huge lover of vintage dresses, i knew i wanted to have an event that celebrated women’s individual style. it was a two hour event at shareen vintage, we all tried on dresses, danced around, had champagne and snacks and jesse took portraits of all of the attendees in their new vintage threads…

party

so fun, right? i loved meeting a bunch of new, creative gals and hanging out with my friends that came as well. barrett made a whole bunch of beautiful crostinis and cheese snacks (of course i ate far too much of it.) yasmine, a wonderful florist, provided adorable bouquets for all of the guests to take home after the event.

SV-149-X3
SV-53-X3

my favorite part was watching the girls have fun in front of the camera with their friends. the top right is my sister and i…i’m happy she lives close by now!

and here’s a couple of my friends and i at the end of the night…

SV-375-X3
SV-378-X3
SV-393-X3

i am not sure why the cheerleader poses came into play…maybe a little too much champagne? each of these woman have impacted my life…inspired me, pushed me, gave me solid advice, listened to my struggles, shown me strength, blew my mind with their creativity, made me laugh, and made my life in LA very very special. i am so grateful for these ladies!

thanks for all of you that came out to this event! we will be holding more events very soon. -bri

Silvia says:

Looks like you all had tons of fun.
    The photo’s make me smile 🙂

Have a lovely thursday!

emily says:

green with envy! wish i were closer to LA. this had to be so much fun!

Brooke says:

This looks like such a blast—I can’t help but smile when I look at these photos! What great personality and happiness caught in these pics 🙂 Beautiful dresses, too!

xo honestly, b.

Sandi says:

You girls — always making the most of the most cleverest of posts. 😉

Meredith says:

Hi Bri! In the photo with the two girls throwing flowers, where are the heeled sandals from, do you know? They are amazing!

thanks!

aww yay! i wore my little yellow dress on a date last weekend and it was definitely a hit! so glad i got to come!

Kasey says:

What a great idea! I love the photos and all the different dresses. This looked like a blast!

Elle says:

It looks like you´ve had so much fun 😀 Great photos, they´re all so happy 🙂 🙂

Love from Norway,
    mrselle.com

Kara says:

So much fun! Thanks for hosting a great event – the photos are adorable 🙂

Nicole says:

Adorable pictures and dresses!

There is so much enthusiasm and energy in those photos. They are wonderful!

denai says:

Such a fun event! Thanks for all of the lovely details, we had a wonderful time!

Tori says:

Looks like so much fun!! This pics are making me smile so big:) I have a question. I’m planning on doing a cleanse like you recently did. How was the transition from cleansing to eating the foods you love like crostinis and cheese snacks (my favorite)? Was your body shocked? I want to cleanse my system but still be able to return to the yummy foods I enjoy.

Much love, http://myomlife.com/

Kandy says:

My grandmother had that dress in the top left with the apples or cherries! Her top was black but the bottom skirt was exactly the same.

danielle says:

This has inspired me to pull out my vintage dresses that sit in my closet and never see the light of day. Has anyone heard of shoe designer Sophia Webster…. http://www.grungeriot.com/pop I want a pair, would look super cute with these outfits. Don’t even ask the price lol !!

Ann E. Mayer says:

It looks like everybody had a blast especially posing for the camera. I would enjoyed it too if i were in that kind of event. All the vintage dresses worn by your guests were beautiful. I love your sister’s vintage dress although i was hoping for a full photo of that dress but i think it’s really fabulous.

Sara says:

A little late in getting around to it, but this is a fabulous post!

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could
    assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your
    RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million
    and please continue the rewarding work.

Here is my web-site Drakensang Online

This is very interesting, You’re an excessively professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and sit up for in search of extra of your wonderful post.
    Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks