09.19.13

VINTAGE SHOPPING EVENT PHOTOS

so far we have done DIY and floral events, but we were definitely still missing a fashion element.

SV-187-X3

being a huge lover of vintage dresses, i knew i wanted to have an event that celebrated women’s individual style. it was a two hour event at shareen vintage, we all tried on dresses, danced around, had champagne and snacks and jesse took portraits of all of the attendees in their new vintage threads…

party

so fun, right? i loved meeting a bunch of new, creative gals and hanging out with my friends that came as well. barrett made a whole bunch of beautiful crostinis and cheese snacks (of course i ate far too much of it.) yasmine, a wonderful florist, provided adorable bouquets for all of the guests to take home after the event.

SV-149-X3
SV-53-X3

my favorite part was watching the girls have fun in front of the camera with their friends. the top right is my sister and i…i’m happy she lives close by now!

and here’s a couple of my friends and i at the end of the night…

SV-375-X3
SV-378-X3
SV-393-X3

i am not sure why the cheerleader poses came into play…maybe a little too much champagne? each of these woman have impacted my life…inspired me, pushed me, gave me solid advice, listened to my struggles, shown me strength, blew my mind with their creativity, made me laugh, and made my life in LA very very special. i am so grateful for these ladies!

thanks for all of you that came out to this event! we will be holding more events very soon. -bri

• 1. Silvia  |  September 19th, 2013 at 5:07 am

Looks like you all had tons of fun.
    The photo’s make me smile :)

Have a lovely thursday!

• 2. emily  |  September 19th, 2013 at 6:39 am

green with envy! wish i were closer to LA. this had to be so much fun!

• 3. Brooke  |  September 19th, 2013 at 6:39 am

This looks like such a blast—I can’t help but smile when I look at these photos! What great personality and happiness caught in these pics :) Beautiful dresses, too!

xo honestly, b.

• 4. Sandi  |  September 19th, 2013 at 7:12 am

You girls — always making the most of the most cleverest of posts. ;)

• 5. Meredith  |  September 19th, 2013 at 7:36 am

Hi Bri! In the photo with the two girls throwing flowers, where are the heeled sandals from, do you know? They are amazing!

thanks!

• 6. Bri | Mamages  |  September 19th, 2013 at 8:58 am

aww yay! i wore my little yellow dress on a date last weekend and it was definitely a hit! so glad i got to come!

• 7. In a Trendy Town  |  September 19th, 2013 at 9:28 am

Nice photos! Very funny!

• 8. Kasey  |  September 19th, 2013 at 9:29 am

What a great idea! I love the photos and all the different dresses. This looked like a blast!

• 9. Elle  |  September 19th, 2013 at 10:34 am

It looks like you´ve had so much fun :D Great photos, they´re all so happy :) :)

Love from Norway,
    mrselle.com

• 10. Kara  |  September 19th, 2013 at 11:32 am

So much fun! Thanks for hosting a great event – the photos are adorable :)

• 11. Nicole  |  September 19th, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Adorable pictures and dresses!

• 12. Sheffield MacIntyre  |  September 20th, 2013 at 8:19 am

There is so much enthusiasm and energy in those photos. They are wonderful!

• 13. denai  |  September 20th, 2013 at 8:30 am

Such a fun event! Thanks for all of the lovely details, we had a wonderful time!

• 14. Tori  |  September 20th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Looks like so much fun!! This pics are making me smile so big:) I have a question. I’m planning on doing a cleanse like you recently did. How was the transition from cleansing to eating the foods you love like crostinis and cheese snacks (my favorite)? Was your body shocked? I want to cleanse my system but still be able to return to the yummy foods I enjoy.

Much love, http://myomlife.com/

• 15. http://www.youtube.com&hellip  |  September 23rd, 2013 at 3:17 am

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 16. Kandy  |  September 23rd, 2013 at 12:54 pm

My grandmother had that dress in the top left with the apples or cherries! Her top was black but the bottom skirt was exactly the same.

• 17. danielle  |  September 25th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

This has inspired me to pull out my vintage dresses that sit in my closet and never see the light of day. Has anyone heard of shoe designer Sophia Webster…. http://www.grungeriot.com/pop I want a pair, would look super cute with these outfits. Don’t even ask the price lol !!

• 18. Ann E. Mayer  |  October 25th, 2013 at 1:14 am

It looks like everybody had a blast especially posing for the camera. I would enjoyed it too if i were in that kind of event. All the vintage dresses worn by your guests were beautiful. I love your sister’s vintage dress although i was hoping for a full photo of that dress but i think it’s really fabulous.

• 19. Sara  |  October 28th, 2013 at 4:36 pm

A little late in getting around to it, but this is a fabulous post!

• 20. Drakensang Online  |  November 27th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could
    assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your
    RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million
    and please continue the rewarding work.

Here is my web-site Drakensang Online