09.10.13

ALL BLACK

i’ve been into the all black look lately. it’s probably because i can’t wait for fall to get here. the look is a little edgy, sometimes sporty, but still polished. here’s some items i found that fit the bill…

shop these items: Urban Outfitters faux leather hat, Need Supply minimal belt, J. Brand black cut-off shorts, Adidas shoes, Asos graphic tee, Alexander Wang backpack

Catherine says:

Bri in black? I cant imagine it! But i guess its good to wear what you feel. Black is my go to when i’m tired or not feeling like a bright rainbow person. Some of the best items i own are black, so i get that polished look too.

Shawnee says:

yes! I love this!! “I’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color” it’s my favorite:) xo

Erin says:

The all-black look is so classy. Personally I can’t pull it off – it’s too harsh and makes me look like an emo haha. Plus I have to wear black to work all the time so whenever I’m not at work I’ve got on as much colour as possible!

Erin

I’m a little obsessed with black lately too so that black hat needs to be in my closet asap!

I too am a fan of black always and forever! Love the cap.

I love black too! I think that it is classy & edgy too.

Totally agree…sometimes it just feels so right, ya know? And love those sneaks!

nicola lynde says:

With the exception of a touch of navy and white black is basically my uniform. I especially love mixing different textures. But promise you won’t go all black, your ability to mix colour and print is one of the things I envy!

Brooke says:

I love how all black can make you look both chic and edgy. I’ve had my eye on a few different faux leather baseball caps. The one above might be it! Great picks.

xo honestly, b.

bri says:

ha nicola, you are right. i could never really abandon color + pattern.

maggie says:

I feel ya – sometimes you just have to go all black everything.

emmakisstina says:

Good thing you’re coming to Stockholm soon, Land of the Black on Black outfits. You’ll get plenty of inspiration. (Personally I stay away from black most of the time… color makes me just soooo happy!) xo Kristina

erin says:

I’m all about the leather hat on my off days or when I’m late and rushing out the door. Love it! xx Erin

Bobbi says:

I love this look! So cute!

my uniform in europe. just fyi…

When I was in high school, I swore I would never wear black on black. Now it’s my favorite go-to outfit. “I don’t know what to wear” turns into “I look pretty pulled together”.

tees says:

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!

I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post_