08.06.13

THE VERY BEST COLOR

i just can never get enough of it.

yellow12

great yellow painting on friends of type.

yellow1

yellow15

love these napkins from leif shop!

yellow14

how about a yellow bike? buy here.

yellow17
yellow18

image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Hah after reading “i just can never get enough of it.” my first thought was “YELLOW!”. Scrolled down and behold. I was right 😉 It really is the best colour ever.

Sarah says:

I love yellow!! Such a fun and happy color :DDD

June says:

that still from little miss sunshine always makes me smile!

Love it! Its a bold color that I think alot of people avoid, but really adds a fun element to life.

Chase Miller
    The Smell of Summer – A Boutique Surf Lifestyle Blog

Vero Palazzo says:

the yellow bike is beautiful!

Sam says:

I love pops of yellow in unexpected places. It’s so fun!

So bright and fun! I love the yellow countertop and that huge window – what a kitchen!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

Ah, so pleasing for my eyes :]

Lorena says:

I loooove pops of yellow! That’s the color I chose for my humble logo 🙂

Foley says:

Yellow is such an amazing color! It has the capacity of lighting up the mood.

Kimberly says:

I have been all about yellow for years and I’m so glad everything has caught up! Half my house is yellow and I just did a wee yellow inspired post too a few days ago: http://dailyinkling.com/2013/08/03/saturday-finds-creative-projects-lusts/

All hail the happiest colour… And now I want a yellow bike!

Ludmilla says:

Love yellow. Very inviting, resolute and clean. You picked great examples!

Bridget says:

agree! one of the best. just pinned a load of these to my “yellow” board. thank you!

Harriet says:

This energetic color is just eye candy… I agree I can’t get enough of pops of color! I love playing with color and color combinations! You would appreciate an app that I use all the time called Color911. For anyone who loves fixing up their home or adding color to their wardrobe, it is incredible fun to play with! Great yellow post! Love it 🙂

Jaclyn says:

I love the color yellow and always feel like it instantly cheers up a room. That’s probably why I seem to buy all yellow things to decorate my apartment. That countertop would be pretty amazing in an all white kitchen like that.

Stay in the Lines

Colonne says:

Love the idea of showing plants. I also like yellow and white napkins!

Pingback: anabolic cooking

You will hence not have to waste much time in finding what you want.
    For self-evident reasons, nearly all online manufacturers publicize that their cabinets are manufactured with 100% wood.
    This will give a nice creative look to the walls of your kitchen.

Nyla says:

I couldn’t agree more! While I don’t wear it very often I love it in interiors and finding it in unexpected places is the best!