08.30.13

SHOP TIME

brass planters for my new office windowsill.

cool counter chairs

gumball desk lamp. affordable!

vintage lips phone. yes please.

colorful letter trays. these would make mail less stressful for me i think.

this is the simple white coverlet i have on my bed.

geometric brass wall structure.

cute little pink & white dresser

stylish, powder-coated dust pan.

pretty ceramic jars

searching for a hammock for my sister’s new house. i liked this one on etsy.

have a wonderful holday weekend everyone! see you back here on tuesday. -bri

Anni says:

Love all of this, but especially those mail trays. Mail is our Thing that starts the messy going again.

Maggie says:

I love all of this. If only my wallet loved it too!

Quinn Cooper says:

Awesome roundup. Love the brass wreath and the awesome hammock!!!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

Tali says:

I want a hammock so badly but we have no where to put it in our apartment.

Isa says:

If you actually buy all these, you have to show us the photos of how you decorated! They’re all such beautiful items..

Cami says:

Please please please let me know where the bedside table is from (the one w/ the white coverlet)! I’ve been looking high and low for that very thing!

Rachel says:

I just tried to impulse buy those brass planters but my credit card was saved by the foreign tongue.

Kate says:

Tali–I have a gorgeous hammock that was an impulse buy when I visited Austin–I have nowhere to put it for use as a hammock, but I hung it on the wall, not stretched out. It makes great wall art if your space is a little boho. Now I have it on hand when I eventually DO have a better space 🙂

Love this roundup and thank you for the intro to ferm LIVING! I have a question … maybe a future blog post?! How do you organize all the paper pieces of inspiration you collect along the way? I have folders filled with everything from banners and business cards to product packaging and magazine tearouts. I don’t want to throw it out, but the paper clutter drives me crazy! Help!

These are some great picks! Those brass planters are amazing. Have a great weekend!

xx
    youngmildandfree.wordpress.com

Amal says:

Ah ha ha ha! Remember DJ Tanner’s lips phone? I’ve basically wanted this since 1991.

Latrina says:

Soo many great products! I really love the hammock and brass planters, personally. 😀

Bailey says:

Yay yay yay. Regarding your survey, I love these roundups oh so much…

omg omg! I want it all! You really have the greatest taste in everything! I can’t wait to finally go to one of your blogshops when I go back to LA!

Ali Mackin says:

omg that phone is so cool!

Ali of

Dressing Ken

Love love that dresser. If only I had a slightly larger apartment to fit it in.

Great plant pots too!

monica brown says:

Hi i was wondering where did u find the barstools?