08.19.13

NYC PHOTOSHOP FOR BLOGGERS

you know how i always freak out about all white studios?…we taught blogshop at sunday suppers in new york and it was no exception. it gave me so much inspiration for my new work space. such gorgeous light in there!

florals & decor by: michelle edgemont | location: sunday suppers | catering: radish
s
ign up for blogshop: LA in september | LA video | stockholm in september! | san fran in october | san fran video

michelle went all out on the decor. she made little floral name tags for the students to pin on when they got to class on the first day. and how cool are those laser cut instagram signs?! what a great idea.

new summer bottle colors from bkr lined the tables.

i adore these bright ship & shape cards. there’s also this one that i think is funny.

and how cute are these miniature wooden bowls from wind and willow home? they have a lot of similar & equally great options in their shop here.

a foldover gem clutch from kertis etsy shop was an instagram prize to one of our students…

everyone needs a pair of tiny scissors when they travel. i am always using mine for random things. we handed out this gold pair above from we love citrus.

we work with a lot of caterers and definitely have our favorites. radish in nyc always goes the extra mile with their fresh ingredients and stylish presentation. they keep us coming back.

this “laughter is the best medicine” tea towel from artsy modern is such a great design, right?

and of course we tatted up with a bunch of tattlys during our break times. our 3 really adorable interns, marin, jenna and kristina, were showing off their new sleeves…

20130815blogshop_ny8826

the stars & lightning bolt earrings are from upper metal class. i’ve got my eye on this gem from their shop.

during our break, we snuck up to the roof of the building to take our class photo with this incredible view and enjoyed sweets from nine cakes. i loved her creative little bites.

a bunch of star students, this group.

last were the pretty packaged sparklers from paper party (which would make a great birthday or celebration gift) angela & i took them on the roof of our hotel after class to try them out and enjoy the awesome weather in new york.

20130815blogshop_ny8641

ALRIGHT! SIGN UP FOR BLOGSHOP HERE and request a blogshop in your city here.

some of our upcoming classes:

LA in september | LA videostockholm in september! | san fran in october | san fran video

want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

(see previous blogshop posts & all of our goodie bag items used here to see our class in action and for more gift ideas.)

Chelsea says:

Blogshop always looks like SO much fun Bri! I love that white space and all of the pretty photos.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

Tori says:

Looks like such a blast! I adore those scissors! I have them and they are so handy to have. Can’t wait to see Nashville blogshop photos with James and Elise!

Much love, http://www.myomlife.com/

From the name tags, to the decor, to the food, this looks like such a fabulous event! It must have been so much fun. Thank you for sharing!

xx
    youngmildandfree.wordpress.com

Kristina says:

Everything in this post, so stylish.. down to the very last detail! xk

Ali Mackin says:

Wonderful details and photography as always.

Ali of

Dressing Ken

deana says:

this looks like so much fun!
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

Amy says:

*upper metal class 😉

emphill says:

So cute, as always! LOVE the rooftop pics and I just ordered some Tattlys!
    I can’t believe I had never seen them before. Thanks for sharing and way to go swissmiss!
    XO

AMAZING class, Bri! Thank you both so much for a truly wonderful and amazing Blogshop! It definitely lived up to everything I had heard about it and can’t wait to put all that I learned in those two days into action! Thank ya’ll both so very much!
    xo

haley

Leah says:

Gotta love that white natural light! Somehow it just makes every thing look even better(:

Bettina says:

What an amazing blogshop venue! Love the beautiful white ambiance and that roof is to die for.

Sara says:

Bri, please come back to London! I’m really looking forward to a Blogshop Video class!!

Anna S. says:

Love this! I would love to attend one of your workshops and work for you! You seem to amazing!

Rachel says:

Thanks, Bri (and Angela!) for everything. It was such a fantastic couple of days. I feel so inspired—and Photoshop-savvy—thanks to you and everything we learned! xx

julie k says:

WANT that enameled ring!!! Who, where.. please share.

Hilary says:

Where can I find those laser cut instagram signs?!?!?! They are amazing and I would love one for myself.

Pingback: Panic Attack}
    wpdil says:

Valuable post for me! thank you guys

Pingback: b2b marketing

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I’m sure they will be benefited from this website.

Feel free to visit my web site – pictures of landscapes