08.09.13

GAP EVENT IN CHICAGO!

gap-event01
gap-event02

on tuesday i posted (here) all about our trip to lollapalooza, but i thought i’d show you some of the gap event photos from the night before the festival. i went into the michigan ave. store early so that i could style the mannequins with festival outfit ideas.

gap-event03
gap-event04

to be totally honest i was surprised at how many options i found. i always think of gap as a very classic store, simple stripes, white tunics, etc…but i was impressed to find that there were all sorts of bright accessories and patterns to choose from.

gap-event06
gap-event05

there ended up being a whole bunch of people that stopped by and we all enjoyed live music by hey marseilles and moscow mules. it was really amazing to get to talk to some of the people that read the blog. and my mom was on the sidelines snapping iphone pics all night like a proud momma. one girl brought me a festival flower crown that she made. so sweet of her.

gap-event07
gap-event08

my outfit details: black coated denim, gap baseball tee, striped red sweater, comme de garçons converse

gap-event09
gap-event10

thanks for those of you that came to the event, it was so great to meet you!

photos by: heather gildroy
partnership with: gap

• 1. Alecia Zasiebida  |  August 9th, 2013 at 8:18 am

aw sad to have missed it.

• 2. maggie  |  August 9th, 2013 at 9:07 am

Looks like an awesome event, Bri!

• 3. Chelsea  |  August 9th, 2013 at 9:24 am

This looks like so much fun! I really love those boyfriend shorts.

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

• 4. Stefanie // Life on the Squares  |  August 9th, 2013 at 10:40 am

I agree, GAP is on fire lately! and I love the flower crowns!! you can always pull one off, just like at BlogShop!

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

• 5. Amanda Marie  |  August 9th, 2013 at 10:54 am

Love it! You are rocking those converse’s too!!

• 6. Krista  |  August 9th, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Looks like such a wonderful time!! Hey Marseilles is such a wonderful band too — so many boys and instruments! (http://www.thisisourjamdc.com/2013/03/interview-hey-marseilles.html)

• 7. Kasi  |  August 9th, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Ahhhh, so excited to be on the blog! It was a super fun event, and the moscow mules kicked a lot of ass.

• 8. Anonymous  |  August 11th, 2013 at 2:25 am

Of COURSE I was a proud Mama! How could I not be? : )

COOL BEACH TOWEL…