08.26.13

ETSYFEST / 28

Here are some treasures I found browsing on Etsy this week. I adore this abstract drawing by Californian artist Jaime Derringer, I love that her work is so colorful, graphic and somehow minimalist. Are you a fan of abstract art? –stephanie

shop these items: 1. Abstract drawing by Jaime Derringer, 2. Flashcard gift box by rabbit ear X2, 3. Earrings by Love Rising, 4. Graphic scarf by Dikla Levsky, 5. Cacti buckets by Skinny la Minx.
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Jennifer Prod  |  August 26th, 2013 at 5:54 am

Love ordinary domestic items transformed into decorative pieces of abstract art. That scarf would make me a piece of art, too- so large and expressive. Time to go shopping I guess..

• 2. Brooke  |  August 26th, 2013 at 6:18 am

Those flashcards are so creative and cute! I love the cacti buckets. I have an addiction to buying cacti (haha) so I would love to have these to add a little fun!

xo honestly, b.

• 3. Jaime  |  August 26th, 2013 at 7:59 am

Thank you for including my drawing!

• 4. Shawna @ The Sky Parlor  |  August 26th, 2013 at 8:25 am

Great finds! Love those cacti buckets.

• 5. holly wells  |  August 26th, 2013 at 8:47 am

That cactus container! So cute!

• 6. WP Social Press Review&hellip  |  August 26th, 2013 at 8:47 am

WP Social Press Review…

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T…

• 7. maggie  |  August 26th, 2013 at 9:24 am

Love the cacti buckets! I hope one day I can be a part of your etsyfest – such lovely finds!

• 8. Dikla Levsky  |  August 26th, 2013 at 9:48 am

Thank you so much for including my scarf:-)
    Dikla

• 9. laura redburn // cardboardcities  |  August 26th, 2013 at 10:50 am

love everything here but particularly that scarf!

• 10. Lauren  |  August 26th, 2013 at 11:54 am

Gorgeous pieces… makes me want to buy some adorable Etsy stuff! Especially that artwork – LOVE that.

• 11. heather moore  |  August 27th, 2013 at 1:03 am

Gorgeous things, and thrilled that my soft buckets are amongst them. Thanks so much. x

• 12. Megan | New Eve Jewelry  |  August 27th, 2013 at 6:32 am

LOVE abstract art – that piece is so vibrant and lovely. And I love that painterly scarf. I’ll have to go on an Etsy spree myself now!

• 13. MJ  |  August 28th, 2013 at 4:42 am

Lovely picks! I would wear that scarf everyday, the cacti planters would make me smile all the time, the flash cards are so clever, and the abstract drawing is just fun! AND, thanks for including my little jade, amethyst and turquoise dangle earrings! High five style!

• 14. Stephanie  |  August 29th, 2013 at 8:47 am

Check these out! I have a pair I wear them with everything.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg