08.26.13

ETSYFEST / 28

Here are some treasures I found browsing on Etsy this week. I adore this abstract drawing by Californian artist Jaime Derringer, I love that her work is so colorful, graphic and somehow minimalist. Are you a fan of abstract art? –stephanie

shop these items: 1. Abstract drawing by Jaime Derringer, 2. Flashcard gift box by rabbit ear X2, 3. Earrings by Love Rising, 4. Graphic scarf by Dikla Levsky, 5. Cacti buckets by Skinny la Minx.
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

Love ordinary domestic items transformed into decorative pieces of abstract art. That scarf would make me a piece of art, too- so large and expressive. Time to go shopping I guess..

Brooke says:

Those flashcards are so creative and cute! I love the cacti buckets. I have an addiction to buying cacti (haha) so I would love to have these to add a little fun!

xo honestly, b.

Jaime says:

Thank you for including my drawing!

Great finds! Love those cacti buckets.

holly wells says:

That cactus container! So cute!

maggie says:

Love the cacti buckets! I hope one day I can be a part of your etsyfest – such lovely finds!

Dikla Levsky says:

Thank you so much for including my scarf:-)
    Dikla

love everything here but particularly that scarf!

Lauren says:

Gorgeous pieces… makes me want to buy some adorable Etsy stuff! Especially that artwork – LOVE that.

Gorgeous things, and thrilled that my soft buckets are amongst them. Thanks so much. x

LOVE abstract art – that piece is so vibrant and lovely. And I love that painterly scarf. I’ll have to go on an Etsy spree myself now!

MJ says:

Lovely picks! I would wear that scarf everyday, the cacti planters would make me smile all the time, the flash cards are so clever, and the abstract drawing is just fun! AND, thanks for including my little jade, amethyst and turquoise dangle earrings! High five style!

Stephanie says:

Check these out! I have a pair I wear them with everything.