08.12.13

ETSYFEST / 27

I found some pretty neat treasures on Etsy this week. Who’s with me on these awesome yellow shoes!? stephanie

shop these items: 1. Yellow shoes from Olive Thomas, 2. Wolf bookends by Design Atelier Article, 3. Rabbit print by Old English Co, 4. Tote from LA Cactus, 5. Idea Notebook by Em Dash Paper Co.

(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Kaylee  |  August 12th, 2013 at 8:29 am

Love all of these! That bunny print is too cute! :)

• 2. maggie  |  August 12th, 2013 at 8:54 am

That rabbit print is too cute. Love the pop of yellow in this palette.

• 3. Myy  |  August 12th, 2013 at 9:53 am

What an honor to be featured on you blog! Thank you so much!

• 4. Emily // Em Dash Paper Co  |  August 12th, 2013 at 10:16 am

Oh my goodness, what a darling collection of finds! I’m just smitten with that bunny. Thanks so much for featuring my notebook! xo

• 5. Dmitriy  |  August 12th, 2013 at 10:25 am

Have a been a fan of your blog for half a year now. What a thrill to see our bookends on your pages! Thank you!
    Dmitriy
    DesignAtelierArticle

• 6. h.anna  |  August 12th, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I need those bookends :D it´s love at first sight!

• 7. Nana  |  August 13th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Love this. This bunny print goes perfect with this etsyfest http://www.etsy.com/listing/128344587/bunny-nursery-art-print-with-gold

• 8. Maya  |  August 17th, 2013 at 1:39 am

What a great fun collection! Beautifully curated!

COOL BEACH TOWEL…