08.08.13

DUDE. THIS HOUSE.

i’m not even a huge molding lover, but i am really into it in this space. and how great are those lights above the table?!

Muuto

photos by petra bindel

maggie says:

So open and bright and gorgeous! I love looking at photos of places like this…I am still working my way up the ladder and photos like this keep me inspired. One day!

michelle says:

umm yah, obsessed

These were taken in a home here in MalmΓΆ, Sweden for the amazing Muuto brand. I had a photo shoot in my house yesterday and the day before my husband called me in surprise saying …’errrr. a truck saying Muuto just pulled up, dropped off a container the size of a car outside and drove off are you sure this was for us?! πŸ™‚

Maggie says:

Beautiful!
    -Maggie
    maggiefinejewelry.com

Bree says:

Seeing places like this makes me want to redo my house! So clean and pretty- Thanks for the share Bri… from another Bree:)

Sonia says:

Yes… these are the pictures of muuto’s catalogue from last season. No real house I’m afraid… But still great!

What a beautiful space!! Love the lights + chairs πŸ™‚

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

Chelsea says:

Gorgeous! All that white, with the pops of pastel and those gorgeous floors! Major home envy.

Swedes are so damn stylish…

Went to Eat Drink Americano last night-so yummy. thanks for the recommendation πŸ™‚

Jacqueline says:

Love the muted pastel colours, so soothing. πŸ™‚

Shelley says:

I love the lights above the table! I love the openness of the space.

Sarolta says:

I went straight to Petra Bindel’s website and put half of it (ok I’m exaggerating) on Pinterest.

joyce says:

what a lovely place! their sense of color is so happy and refreshing! it would be such a perfect place for colorful prints like these http://www.etsy.com/shop/gimbleetgyre

Audra says:

Choosing a right kind of accommodation can make your weekend more
    and much more exciting. The perks include suite accommodations, a signature cocktail called The London Red Carpet upon arrival,
    daily continental breakfast (with a lot of European goodies and coffees)
    in the Breakfast Table by Gordon Ramsay, also as a $100 food and beverage credit great at MAZE or the Chef’s Table in New York, Boxwood
    Caf. The restaurant at The Jones is really a classy French brasserie – high cuisine being another identifying characteristic in the sophisticated “Art Hotel” niche.

Pingback: apartment cleaning

I just love the clean and simple design. I’ve been trying to de-clutter lately, thanks for the inspiration!

Anthony Cox says:

I love that couch. It looks super comfortable.