FAVORITE NETFLIX DOCUMENTARIES
usually on friday nights i am on the couch with a glass of wine, my cats, and my guy, looking for a new documentary on netflix to stream. i always appreciate when people pass on their recommendations to me, so i thought i would give you a couple of my favorites. do yourself a favor and watch one or two of them this weekend! they aren’t in any particular order. some are serious and inspiring and some are just plain entertaining! watch the trailers after the jump to decide which one to watch.
have you seen any of them? thoughts? any that i should check out? i’m gonna have to do another list soon, because there are quite a few more that aren’t on this list!
CLICK TO WATCH THE TRAILERS AFTER THE JUMP!
1. first position
2. eames: the architect and the painter
3. the queen of versailles
4. woody allen: a documentary
5. gregory crewdson: brief encounters
6. joan rivers: a piece of work
7. beauty is embarrassing: the wayne white story
8.jiro dreams of sushi
9. when you’re strange: a film about the doors