07.29.13

ETSYFEST / 26

I’m going bananas over this vintage pineapple trinket dish! What’s your favorite Etsy pick this week? –stephanie

Etsy-Fest-26-2

shop these items: 1. Pineapple trinket dish from The White Pepper, 2. Dalmatian shorts by Napkin, 3. Watermelon plate by Kim Legler, 4. Bracelet by Ampris Loves, 5. Thank you card by Quill and Fox.
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Cherry's Mind  |  July 29th, 2013 at 4:31 am

Hey,

I Love your blog sweetie :)

Check out my latest collection at

Have a wonderful week!

/Love Cherry’s Mind

• 2. Chelsea  |  July 29th, 2013 at 4:35 am

Ah love the pineapple trinket and the watermelon plate. Just makes me crave summer so much more. Lovely picks! x

• 3. Lucy  |  July 29th, 2013 at 4:57 am

Those cards, that dish! All of these are perfect!! xx

• 4. Kate  |  July 29th, 2013 at 5:22 am

How SWEEEET is that thank you note?! Love it.

Kate

• 5. Kim  |  July 29th, 2013 at 5:54 am

LOVE this, thanks so much for featuring my watermelon plate!

• 6. cortny NAPKIN  |  July 29th, 2013 at 7:53 am

love the design of the website so clean ! thanks for the inclusion ;0

• 7. Jenn at Hello, Brio!  |  July 29th, 2013 at 9:13 am

Ah I adore that pineapple dish. That would be perfect for holding keys by the front door. Thanks for sharing!

• 8. maggie  |  July 29th, 2013 at 9:43 am

As a new seller on etsy, I have been window shopping on the site WAY too often – love these finds!

• 9. Brooke  |  July 29th, 2013 at 10:00 am

That pineapple dish is so fun! I also love the bracelet.

• 10. Alexandra Pettinato  |  July 29th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

The pineapple dish is so cute! Love the watermelon plate + the thank you card as well :) Nice finds!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

• 11. giulia  |  July 29th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

the watermelon dish! i love anything watermelon-themed these hot summer days:)

• 12. Erin  |  July 29th, 2013 at 1:44 pm

OMG, I love those dalmatian shorts! It better get hotter in SF so I can rock them!

• 13. TheWhitePeper  |  July 29th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Thanks for having me…I’m happy to be featured among such lovelies! You’ve got a great eye!

• 14. Amy Johnson  |  July 30th, 2013 at 8:01 am

You inspired me to make this Pineapple Party Etsy Treasury! http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/rosepistachiopress
    All Pineapple, All The Time!

• 15. Amy Johnson  |  July 30th, 2013 at 8:02 am

You inspired me to make this Pineapple Party Etsy Treasury!
    All Pineapple, All The Time!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg