07.15.13

ETSYFEST / 25

This week my Etsy finds are inspired by this cute gal with a pink topknot. I think that graphic cami and pink earrings would suit her well! stephanie

etsy-fest-25

shop these items: 1. Magenta Topknot by Sarah Walsh, 2. Striped knot necklace by Hamoka, 3. Cropped tank by Thief & Banditt, 4. Neon pink earrings by Is Was + Will Be, 5. Bowtie by Atelier 412 New York.
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

• 1. Kate  |  July 15th, 2013 at 4:58 am

What I wouldn’t give to have an actual magenta topknot of my own :)

Kate

• 2. miplused  |  July 15th, 2013 at 5:06 am

Love that quirky little illustration!

• 3. Quinn Cooper  |  July 15th, 2013 at 5:08 am

Love that crop top. Super cute and perfect for summer.
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

• 4. Sarah  |  July 15th, 2013 at 7:30 am

Fun print! I love to see bold patterns and upbeat color get mixed together; who says it’s one or the other? Let’s have it all!

• 5. Brooke  |  July 15th, 2013 at 7:57 am

This week’s etsy inspiration is too cute! Love the cropped top!

• 6. Telle  |  July 15th, 2013 at 9:16 am

Love this styling; thanks for including our Temple earrings!
    xo
    Is Was + Will Be

• 7. Kristina  |  July 15th, 2013 at 9:54 am

That crop top is amazing!
    xx http://enzaessentials.wordpress.com

• 8. Atelier412newyork  |  July 15th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

These are so lovely! Thank you for featuring our bow tie!

• 9. Alexandra Pettinato  |  July 16th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I love the knotted necklace and the cropped tank! I’m really into the black + white graphic prints these days!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

• 10. sarah walsh  |  July 17th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

WOW! Thanks so much for featuring my Magenta topknot illustration!!!!
    I LOVE your blog. it’s supah-coo! keep on rockin’!

• 11. Kait  |  July 24th, 2013 at 5:39 pm

You always manage to find the neatest things. I’m in love with that necklace!

• 12. Amie Cunningham  |  July 24th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Wow! So excited to see our crop top featured here! Thanks so much love your blog!!! xo T&B

photo X9A3191-edit_zps661cdbcb.jpg