07.15.13

ETSYFEST / 25

This week my Etsy finds are inspired by this cute gal with a pink topknot. I think that graphic cami and pink earrings would suit her well! stephanie

etsy-fest-25

shop these items: 1. Magenta Topknot by Sarah Walsh, 2. Striped knot necklace by Hamoka, 3. Cropped tank by Thief & Banditt, 4. Neon pink earrings by Is Was + Will Be, 5. Bowtie by Atelier 412 New York.
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

Kate says:

What I wouldn’t give to have an actual magenta topknot of my own 🙂

Kate

miplused says:

Love that quirky little illustration!

Quinn Cooper says:

Love that crop top. Super cute and perfect for summer.
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

Sarah says:

Fun print! I love to see bold patterns and upbeat color get mixed together; who says it’s one or the other? Let’s have it all!

Brooke says:

This week’s etsy inspiration is too cute! Love the cropped top!

Telle says:

Love this styling; thanks for including our Temple earrings!
    xo
    Is Was + Will Be

These are so lovely! Thank you for featuring our bow tie!

I love the knotted necklace and the cropped tank! I’m really into the black + white graphic prints these days!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

sarah walsh says:

WOW! Thanks so much for featuring my Magenta topknot illustration!!!!
    I LOVE your blog. it’s supah-coo! keep on rockin’!

Kait says:

You always manage to find the neatest things. I’m in love with that necklace!

Wow! So excited to see our crop top featured here! Thanks so much love your blog!!! xo T&B