07.08.13

COLORFEST / 51

Oh kelly green, I love you! Ladies, I have a thing for green, and this graphic sweater is calling my name. -stephanie

kelly-revised2

shop these items: 1. The Row sunglasses, 2. J.Crew floral skirt, 3. Zara pumps, 4. Snake ring form ShopBop, 5. Tory Burch iPhone case, 6. Bikini bottom form Madewell. – inspiration Stella McCartney sweater
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here! )

• 1. Sarah  |  July 8th, 2013 at 4:32 am

Gah, that ring, I love it! Kelly green, perfection.

• 2. Pippa  |  July 8th, 2013 at 5:34 am

I don’t wear a lot of green, but that sweater is awesome!

• 3. Catherine  |  July 8th, 2013 at 5:49 am

Kelly green is one of those colours that really draws my eye when i walk into a shop. When i got my first Cambridge satchel i chose this shade because although i wanted ALL the colours, choosing green was the easiest.
    Its like fresh grass and looks so great with crisp white and soft grey.

• 4. Quinn Cooper  |  July 8th, 2013 at 6:12 am

That print from J Crew is awesome. Also love the pants they made with it.
    There is something so happy about kelly green. It is definitely one of my favorite colors for both fashion and decor.
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

• 5. Kate  |  July 8th, 2013 at 6:20 am

Sometimes a bit of green in exactly what you need :) It’s always unexpected, in my opinion.

Kate

• 6. Kayleigh | Notes of Inspires  |  July 8th, 2013 at 6:50 am

Love the color kelly green, and that sweater is perfect inspiration!

• 7. Brooke  |  July 8th, 2013 at 7:07 am

Such a fashionable and sophisticated color! Those sunnies are amazing! Great picks.

• 8. laura redburn // cardboardcities  |  July 8th, 2013 at 10:16 am

those shoes are something special!

• 9. Chelsea  |  July 8th, 2013 at 10:59 am

That ‘punk floral’ skirt… I’m obsessed. Isn’t kelly green the happiest shade?!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

• 10. Anne Marie Jackson Pattern Occurring  |  July 8th, 2013 at 11:24 am

So glad you a featuring Kelly green. My agent always tell me that green prints don’t sell. I love green and feel it looks great on all skin tones. I guess I need to sell my prints to J Crew. He he!

• 11. Jade Sheldon  |  July 8th, 2013 at 11:28 am

I am totally infatuated with kelly green too. I guess having the name Jade has left me with a heightened appreciation of shades of green…

• 12. Tanea  |  July 8th, 2013 at 11:35 am

ah, thanks for this. green is my favorite color!

• 13. vivian  |  July 8th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

i have those zara pumps in cobalt blue and love them! i just wish i had more opportunities to wear them. :(

• 14. Nicole  |  July 8th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I’m in love with that green sweater!

Nicole

• 15. Sam  |  July 8th, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I love those green shoes! They are so cute.

• 16. Iris  |  July 8th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

The best green I ever seen!

• 17. Aimee  |  July 8th, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Such a luxe shade of green! Really pretty prints. :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.com

• 18. Alexandra Pettinato  |  July 8th, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Those shoes! They are amazing. The sunnies are cute too!

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com