07.05.13

AMAZING COLOR COMBOS

garden-party-low-res wind_machine-inaluxe the-shipping-news-low-res-inaluxe

prints available here at inaluxe! beautiful, right?

• 1. Jenn  |  July 5th, 2013 at 9:03 am

These are gorgeous…love the color…think I’ll purchase the owl or bid for a cute little vintage trailer. Thanks for sharing! :)

• 2. petal and plume  |  July 5th, 2013 at 10:21 am

yes, these are so brilliant!
    xx

• 3. Studio Krishka  |  July 5th, 2013 at 11:55 am

oh yes, i love them, can’t decide which one of the paintings i love the most. it would be super nice to have one wall in my studio with their art :)

• 4. Marie  |  July 6th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Love these! :)

• 5. Vickie  |  July 7th, 2013 at 5:31 am

I love the artwork from Inaluxe – I have one of their bird prints

• 6. Maggie  |  July 7th, 2013 at 7:20 am

Pretty, I want the last one.
    Best,

• 7. Ashley  |  July 8th, 2013 at 9:27 am

These are great. I love the almost mid-century feel to them.

• 8. laura redburn // cardboardcities  |  July 8th, 2013 at 10:37 am

yessss, so much love! have wanted some of their stuff for ages.

• 9. Alexandra Pettinato  |  July 8th, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Gorgeous colour palettes! Thanks for sharing these.

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

• 10. friday link love | wander&hellip  |  July 12th, 2013 at 5:16 am

[...] amazing color combinations definitely put a smile on my [...]

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg