06.24.13

COLORFEST / 50

If you are anything like me, pink is always a good idea! Especially in this vintage shade…bonus points if there are some sort of dots or stripes. –stephanie

vintage-pink-2

shop these items: 1. J.Crew underwire tank, 2. Pleated skirt from Kate Spade Saturday, 3. Polo by Moschino, 4. Oxfords by Splendid, 5. Bracelet from Baba Souk, 6. Sunhat by Eugenia Kim. – inspiration ceramic plate by CaCo Pot Design
(Support our handmade sellers on etsyfest!)

This is my favorite color right now! I used it in my wedding last October and find that I keep coming back to it in clothing, art, etc. Thanks for this gorgeous spread–so inspiring! xoxo

Quinn Cooper says:

The hat is gorgeous!
    I always buy these kind of hats, but never seem to wear them. I always think my bangs look kind of weird with them.
    I love this blushy kind of pale pink.
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

That Kate Spade number is just so darling. I love this vintage-version of pink…a little more neutral and liveable.

Brooke says:

Love this shade of pink—totally vintage!

Zoe Gruss says:

Gorgeous colour! The J Crew simwsuit is beautiful, the perfect vintage feel. The oxfords are also stunning – so unique.

Sarah says:

oooooh pretty shade! Like you said, very vintage

Kayleigh says:

Vintage pink… Fabulous! I love the inspirational piece!

Peach parfait is such a beautiful shade. I am lusting after the splendid oxfords. Splendid indeed!

Chelsea says:

Love the cute suit and that gorgeous sun hat. Pink is such a fun color, thanks for the inspiration Bri!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

Adorable. Love the ceramic plate, candy-striper bathing suit, and the cute accordion skirt. Hehe, my nails are pink and polka dotted right now.

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

Kristina says:

What is it about pink that is just SO amazing? I will never get over it, I don’t think. Such a gorgeous, vintage shade for inspiration!

xx enzaessentials.wordpress.com

Kati says:

That skirt is the bees knees and I LOVE that shade of pink! It’s so bright and cheerful paired with almost any color (brilliant greens or golds, IMO).

Belinda says:

Love this color! Always one of my favorites. The hat is just darling too. I think I may have to buy. Thanks for sharing- completely inspired. xx B

Sarah says:

I love all of these picks! Pink is definitely my favorite color.
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

Umm, how cute is that swimsuit and those oxfords!

Jess says:

Such a great color! I LOOVE all of those pieces!

Sam says:

That pink pleated skirt is perfection!

Vicki says:

Love this tone of pink. not quite bubblegum more peachy. I really wanna decorate my house with accents in this colour and black white and charcoal 🙂 xx

Emma Mayfair says:

Love the pastel colors and the summer trends and styles!