06.10.13

COLORFEST / 49

The return of denim overalls!  They definitely bring back all sorts of high school memories! Would you dare adopt this trend again? stephanie

denim

shop these items: 1. Tie-dye shopper form Zara, 2. Varsity t-shirt form Topshop, 3. Nautical slippers from Zara 4. Chambray tank from Madewell, 5. Denim shorts by Louise & Co, 6. Blanket from Shopbop. – inspiration Current Elliott overalls.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

Quinn Cooper says:

Love those overalls!
    Also super into the 19 tee and the rolled up blanket.
    That blanket is perfect for impromptu picnics.
    So happy that summer is finally here in NYC and this post is just making want to enjoy it.
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

Myyna says:

The denim overalls? I already adopted it. And I love it. Despite the fact that I’m 35 years old. 🙂

What do you think the cut off age is for wearing overalls? I’m thinking I need to skip this trend this go round.
    J

YOLONDA says:

Love the on the go blanket.

Kate says:

My whole life is inspired by overalls at the moment, haha, want a pair so badly!

Kate

http://www.thrillofthechaise.com – Enter our new giveaway to win this gorgeous ombre canvas tote: http://wp.me/p1wqAu-1JP

Brooke says:

Love these picks! I do have a pair of denim overalls and love them! I need a more classic pair like the ones above though.

xo honestlyb.com

Melanie says:

Love all these! Right up my alley, can’t have enough denim! 🙂

Chelsea says:

Love the tote and fun loafers Bri, these are fantastic picks for Summer!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

Jade Sheldon says:

Oh, I would totally rock the overalls again! I’m even wearing them in my first driver’s permit! Haha!

Mere says:

I can’t believe overalls are coming back. No words for that, but adorable tie dye tote from Zara!

The tank would be perfect with my new shorts.

Tori says:

That blanket is super cute! Would make a picnic experience extra stylish!

Much love from http://myomlife.wordpress.com/

I can’t get behind “return” of denim overalls for adults … no thanks! But “yes” to all the other items – especially the tote and blanket.

Ali says:

I’m so in love with those overalls (and overalls in general)! Wearing them with any long sleeve shirt never gets old.

Haha.. there is a certain nostalgia to denim overalls, isn’t there? Maybe I would rock some cute short ones with floral or lace (or both) detailing. That would be cute, right?

Alex from http://www.polkadottedpixels.com

Charlotte says:

I love that shopper bag, such cool colours! And also the tee!

Hello everyone, it’s my first go to see at this site, and article
    is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these posts.