06.10.13

CHICAGO BLOGSHOP VIDEO

20130527blogshop_chi_vid1282

we stayed an extra day in chicago to teach a video blogshop, and all our students took it to the next level. the barkers graciously hosted us again, and we were still enjoying decor by fox glove studio.

20130527blogshop_chi_vid1350
20130527blogshop_chi_vid1317
20130527blogshop_chi_vid1291

i love rubber stamps. we have some great ones at the office and we’ve made them for our events and projects. this notes stamp by inspire lovely is great for making a card to a friend.

those geometric coin purses are made by fabric paper glue. they come in tons of colors & finishes.

20130527blogshop_chi_vid1293
20130527blogshop_chi_vid1372
20130527blogshop_chi_vid1361

we also gave our video class students a knock knock  great ideas notepad to take notes of things they have to remember. practice makes perfect and we want to make sure they remember what they need to work on at home.

20130527blogshop_chi_vid1270
20130527blogshop_chi_vid1252

join us this summer and fall for blogshop in a city near you!
weekend LA (sold out) | weekday LA (sold out) | nashville | new york | stockholm (just added!)

want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

(see previous blogshop posts & all of our goodie bag items used here! they make great gifts…)

Are you planning on one in Berlin this year?

Bettina says:

I think your blog shop posts are my absolute favorite. I love seeing what the decor was like and am always inspired by the little details of the day 🙂 You and your team do a wonderful job!

Kayleigh says:

I love the blog shop posts! It is always inspiring to see your workspace you have created and all the details you put into planning the event! Just seeing the photos makes me want to attend!

Kerry Rose says:

I love seeing these photos. You and your team are beyond inspiring….always makin’ it work. Thanks for this! 🙂

Kate says:

LOVED this class and learned so much from you Bri and Angela! I left your class feeling very inspired. Thanks again for the opportunity to attend! Also you both were such nice and down-to-earth people in person, which was cool 🙂

Jasmine says:

Gosh I love your Blogshop posts. They are always so beautiful and fun to dream about 😉

i love this post ..but i can’t help but be distracted by those wonderful glittery shoes!

Jordan says:

So fun! Wish I was in one of the areas you are hosting! P.S. those glittery shoes are amazing.

lauren says:

this class was a blast! i learned so much from angela & bri.. and have already put some of my skills to small screen 🙂 anyone thinking about tackling video should not hesitate to take this workshop.