05.29.13

PHILLY BLOGSHOP

our blogshop studio in philadelphia looked like a page out of an anthropologie catalog, ethereal and dreamy for sure. it was a lovely place to learn thanks to floral and decor stylings of the amazing sullivan owen.

philly decor | BLOGSHOP

maggpie vintage rentals provided our oversized wooden tables and chairs where our students sat.

bhldn sent along these paper poms we suspended from the ceiling with this delicate and airy garland.

201305101blogshop_philly0865

sullivan created this unbelievable floral photo backdrop that really floored me. she is quite talented!

goodies + bkr bottles | designlovefest201305101blogshop_philly1061

we switched up our bkr combo this time as well. what do you think? we are also excited to see the new colors they are rolling out for the summer so stay tuned.

i think this champagne tote  is a must-have for visiting a friend’s house for brunch or as a housewarming gift. maptote makes single and double totes for wine and champagne, and even has custom bags for certain cities.

201305101blogshop_philly0893

how about these soft and bright towels from turkish-t? they are so light it can really be a scarf, a wrap, a skirt, a towel, a mini tablecloth…i know i’ll have fun inventing ways to use mine.

201305101blogshop_philly0943 201305101blogshop_philly1073

you know how i feel about note-taking, so we gave each student a gold-foiled notepad by branch + cotton. these are actually great as little notecards to send to friends as well.

sullivan also created several vignettes throughout the room using these gorgeous vintage rental pieces from maggpie. they have such a stunning selection.

201305101blogshop_philly0911201305101blogshop_philly0979201305101blogshop_philly0986

we gave each student a pack of  blooming shoppe straws from bhldn. they will be so cute in a summer cocktail.

these french prints from ampersand design studios were a real hit. they make a bunch of different versions…the black and gold c’est tout is cool.

201305101blogshop_philly0921 201305101blogshop_philly1112

i never realized how boring regular bandages were until i saw what pretty strips was doing with theirs. they make washi-like patterned bandages  in all kinds of colors!

201305101blogshop_philly1080 201305101blogshop_philly1030

we gave an in-class winner the philadelphia double wine tote. hey, all that learning can make you thirsty…

turkish-t also makes these cotton herringbone diamond blankets that are really soft to curl up in. we gave it away in aqua as a prize. and maybe twirled around in it in the streets for a minute.

and special thanks to our amazing interns, joanna, tara and andrea!

201305101blogshop_philly1090

join us in  june & august!
weekend LA (sold out) | weekday LA | nashville | new york

want to be an intern in one of the cities listed above? apply here!

(see previous blogshop posts & all of our goodie bag items used here!)

Wow! Everything looks so dreamy. That floral backdrop is amazing and I’m loving the new colour palette on those BKR water bottles. Cheers!

i LOVE that backdrop! so amazing. and the pom poms! and..well, just everything in this post.

Chelsea says:

Blogshop looks like such a happy place Bri! I love all of the little design details. Fingers crossed I make it someday!

xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

Anni says:

That space is beautiful – I love how much attention to detail you put into Blogshop, everything looks lovely.

Marin says:

Thanks again for everything, Bri! Blogshop was such a blast!

Holly says:

It was the loveliest and most informative of weekends! Thanks again, Bri! Xo!

Susan says:

Both you + Angela have given me an entirely new set of skills for my blog-I’m already using them and couldn’t be happier! It was a lovely weekend of learning and networking, and Sullivan’s florals were amazing!! Merci encore ladies! xo

Taylor says:

I live right outside of philly… wish I could’ve attended!
    Looks like a lot of fun!
    xx
    ~Taylor

I love how great braids braids in the Summer! –& I love even more how easy they are!

Ana says:

The best backdrop I have seen so far at the blogshop classes! And oh I need this blanket!

Erica says:

Your blog shops are all so gorgeous! I don’t know how you do it! Dreaming about the day when there will be a Salt Lake City blogshop…

P.S. I’d love to team up with you and do some giveaways for your next blog shop or for your site. Message me if you would ever be interested. We just got finished re-vamping our shop.

Chick Tyler says:

Gosh these blogshops are so stinking cute!

You always manage to find the most fun people, it seems!

yvonne says:

Fun! I took a Blogshop class about a year ago here in Los Angeles. I loved it so much I stayed in touch and started a book club with a few of the girls that I met there! I just applied to intern, it’s got such a dear place in my heart! Love you gals! Angele and Bri are the bestest!

the straws are perfect for a garden party!

Brittni says:

What a great space. That photo booth backdrop is insane(ly good).

Holly says:

I was so sad to miss this blogshop in my own town!! love Sullivan and Maggpie!!

andi says:

beautifully done! i’m headed to Philly in a few weeks and was wondering if you hit up any good spots while you there that you wouldn’t mind sharing? thanks! x

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all
    significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like
    this .

esmeralda says:

hey would anyone know where to get that backdrop with flowers or even where i can buy the back material and i can make it myself

Google says:

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
    writing this article plus the rest of the site is extremely good.