05.09.13

ALL KNITWEAR

hats

sure, it’s really hot in LA right now. but i don’t care…these ALL knitwear products are seriously great. her use of color & pattern is really incredible, don’t you think?!

all knitwear

Toni-Louise says:

I love these hats! I have a bit of a bobble hat obsession, love the yellow one the most. :) x

Lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

Alice says:

These are really cool! I could have done with one of them today…Spring isn’t what it used to be!

lisa says:

We are past knit hat season in PHX too, but it’s always fun to look at bright colors and fun patterns! Never too early to start planning for winter 😉

Emilia says:

The rainbow pom-pom on the top right hat just slays me! So adorable.

Ana says:

The next winter can coming!

O bet there is still some cold weather for us Californians :) So fun!!
    J

It’s a rare day I’m happy we have constant cold weather in Ireland! These are so gorgeous!

leanne says:

winter is on its way here in southern australia!! so just HAD to order one xx

Sam says:

The orange and white is so cute! I love the print.

Amanda Marie says:

Love all of those bright colors!! Especially great with the black and white checkered mixed in!

Jensen says:

I’ve never been much of a beanie person, but these are making me change my mind!

Carolyn says:

Ahhhh! I want these:)

So cheerful – if only there were a summer equivalent. Those multicoloured pompoms are making me loose my mind (they’re so fantastic!).

x Elena @ Randomly Happy

Amber says:

They’re adorable! Really fun colors. Wondering how I can pull one off this summer…! Or maybe just save it for fall!

Love, love, love these! Such great color and pattern combos – too fun not to wear year round!

This may be the first and last time I ever say this, but I’m glad the weather in my city of London is not-so-great, as it gives me more time to wear things like this. Such a great line – where did you find this?

Emma Jayne says:

Wow…what a burst of colour! These hats are fantastic. I love all the different colours & patterns. You could wear anything with these and just change your outfits :-)

Emma Jayne x