05.09.13

ALL KNITWEAR

hats

sure, it’s really hot in LA right now. but i don’t care…these ALL knitwear products are seriously great. her use of color & pattern is really incredible, don’t you think?!

all knitwear

• 1. Toni-Louise  |  May 9th, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I love these hats! I have a bit of a bobble hat obsession, love the yellow one the most. :) x

Lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

• 2. Alice  |  May 9th, 2013 at 1:19 pm

These are really cool! I could have done with one of them today…Spring isn’t what it used to be!

• 3. lisa  |  May 9th, 2013 at 1:28 pm

We are past knit hat season in PHX too, but it’s always fun to look at bright colors and fun patterns! Never too early to start planning for winter ;)

• 4. Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast today  |  May 9th, 2013 at 3:17 pm

So cute!

• 5. Emilia  |  May 9th, 2013 at 3:20 pm

The rainbow pom-pom on the top right hat just slays me! So adorable.

• 6. Ana  |  May 9th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

The next winter can coming!

• 7. Jana @ 365 Hand Lettering Project  |  May 9th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

O bet there is still some cold weather for us Californians :) So fun!!
    J

• 8. Lindsay | Fly Away Bride  |  May 9th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

It’s a rare day I’m happy we have constant cold weather in Ireland! These are so gorgeous!

• 9. leanne  |  May 9th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

winter is on its way here in southern australia!! so just HAD to order one xx

• 10. Sam  |  May 9th, 2013 at 6:12 pm

The orange and white is so cute! I love the print.

• 11. Amanda Marie  |  May 9th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Love all of those bright colors!! Especially great with the black and white checkered mixed in!

• 12. Jensen  |  May 9th, 2013 at 7:38 pm

I’ve never been much of a beanie person, but these are making me change my mind!

• 13. Carolyn  |  May 9th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Ahhhh! I want these:)

• 14. Elena @ Randomly Happy  |  May 10th, 2013 at 12:01 am

So cheerful – if only there were a summer equivalent. Those multicoloured pompoms are making me loose my mind (they’re so fantastic!).

x Elena @ Randomly Happy

• 15. Amber  |  May 10th, 2013 at 7:17 am

They’re adorable! Really fun colors. Wondering how I can pull one off this summer…! Or maybe just save it for fall!

• 16. Ann @ acbc Design  |  May 10th, 2013 at 9:33 am

Love, love, love these! Such great color and pattern combos – too fun not to wear year round!

• 17. Second Floor Flat  |  May 13th, 2013 at 12:20 pm

This may be the first and last time I ever say this, but I’m glad the weather in my city of London is not-so-great, as it gives me more time to wear things like this. Such a great line – where did you find this?

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg