04.18.13

PARIS VIDEO!

good morning! so hopefully you were able to check out our paris post on tuesday with the map of everywhere we went (i got a lot of comments about people using it for their upcoming honeymoons!) and maybe you saw the hilarious #bonertent twitter conversation about a questionable photo from that post? guys, come on. do you really think i would put something like that on the internet? too funny.

ANYWAYS, here’s a short video about the creative council project and a little interview with me (excuse my cold)

so here’s the deal with the videos around here. i think it’s time to start doing more of them. (my youtube channel that i just started is here) i’m considering doing more talking videos too, what do you think? we do so much DIY, food, travel and style content around here that i think video needs to come into the picture more often.

my boyfriend captured this video when we were in paris. the song is so catchy right? i’ve had it in my head for days. it shows our apartment and even a little dance number by yours truly…

i hope you guys check out some of the spots we visited in paris, you won’t regret it! a lot of you asked about the apartment listing: it’s here.

paris video by modshift. this post is a collaboration with the creative council by UGG Australia.

Katie says:

So inspiring! You make me want to do two things. 1. Go to Paris. and 2. Take more home videos.

dancing in the rain?! love it! On my bucket list 🙂

I love them both! And I love Paris. Also, yes, more talking videos please. You’re a delight!

definitely yes to move video – love these! and more blogshop video classes too while we’re at it!

Jill says:

Both videos are so cute! You make me want to go to Paris. And fly. I don’t like flying either. Nice dancing!

alicia says:

So cute! I really want to take your video class and I agree, more video!! But make sure lots of photography keeps sticking around too 🙂
    I love that you get your best ideas while in an airplane as a way to fight your fear – that’s pretty hilarious. It makes me wonder, how are you with handling stressful situations? Does the creative bust come out when a deadline is approaching way too fast?
    ps: your too cute <3

charlotte says:

Loved the videos! Too cute. I think its an awesomeeeeeee idea to start making more of your own videos. YouTube channel SUBSCRIBED.

Quinn Cooper says:

Awesome video! Paris is amazing!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

That was adorable! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Bri you’re adorable!

Can you tell us where you got those socks from? I want them 🙂

dee says:

ahhhhhhhhh i love it! adorable!!!! i want to go back already.

Yari says:

aw you are lovely Bri! more videos please you have a melodious voice! and I didn’t
    even notice the controversial boner tent, too funny!

Gosh that video of you two is THE cutest I’ve seen in a while – the fact it’s in paris doesn’t hurt 😉 PS what is the name of that song!?

bri says:

thanks so much brianna!! the song is called: Sylvie Vartan: La Plus Belle Pour Aller Danser

I love this video! My husband and I have been trying to take more video clips of our days together – there is so much personality and feeling in videos that you dont get to see in pictures. What a lovely way to remember you trip ♥

xx Ashleigh

VERY cute videos. Love that your BF is your camera man!

Soooooooooo cute! I love the video from Paris! Makes me want to hop on the plane to the City of Love tonight 🙂 Thanks for sharing beautiful Parisian moment

Anonymous says:

LOVED watching this. Well done! The perfect 3pm break. Now I’m going to get a croissant.

Melissa says:

Shawnee says:

I think it’s safe to say that I am completely in love with both videos. So inspiring and pretty! You are just so lovely, Bri! thank you for sharing. xo

Tiffany Reed says:

The dance number at the end made my day 😀

Vero Palazzo says:

Ah! the two videos are great, but the second one is so lovely! I love the song, your socks, the fondue, the dancing… and J’aime Paris!!

Yes, you should definitely do more videos, you are very likeable, natural! I just found you today via Glitter Guide.
    Both videos are awesome and very well done!
    Olja

Sherry says:

Loved the video! I recognized a few of the places in Paris, makes me want to go back 🙂

Katie says:

Loved the Paris videos! And yes to more talking videos!!

Camille says:

I had no idea you’re from Chicago! Awesome post + video! Inspires me to make more home videos with my partner, too!

Melissa says:

incroyable! love it!

Laurie says:

J’adore! I really like your red loafers with the gold studs too – where are they from?

u r killin’ me cute!

Amanda says:

The Paris video is awesome! I was grinning the whole time I was watching it!

S says:

Do you know Bri, after years of frequenting your blog like a friend seeking advice on beautiful objects, hidden food gems and colourful styling, today was the first time I heard your voice. It made me smile. It was so sweet and adorable. And I think everyone who meets you must secretly wish you were their best friend!
    Thanks for the beautiful and whimsical Paris video and recommendations. Perfect timing as I am heading there on belated honeymoon very soon…

Giò says:

I’m loving these two videos!!! And I love Paris too. You’re so cute!!! Kisses from Italy
    xoxo

Sarah says:

Love the Paris video, and I can definitely understand what you’re saying about the need to bring in video. You definitely get something from that short video that you can’t experience through still photographs. It also helps to have a super talented boyfriend to help out.Your trip looks awesome, and the music is quite catchy. It’s inspired me to listen to my favorite french band, Holden (kind of a similar vibe).

Janet says:

So inspired by your Paris video. Love it!

Cynthia says:

Your boyfriend looks like one of the guys from new girl. Haha! just noticed that! xx

Erin says:

I am completely in love/inspired with/by your life! Your trip to Paris looks like it was wonderful!

leann says:

looks like so much fun, bri! i must admit that i am overcome with envy that you get to do these things with your life – i hope one day that will be me 🙂 thank you again for the endless inspiration.

Anne says:

Loved the Paris video!! Especially the little dance part at the end :))

Anonymous says:

May i know the title of the song?

Suzy says:

Dude. Arian is seriously talented. Awesomesauce. Loved it! xo

Pingback: Test 3
    Pingback: Test 6
    fawn says:

I love this. Did we find out where the socks are from???

Dominika says:

The Paris video is amazing, sooooo positive energy! Love it!!!

vpn reviews says:

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if
    you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about
    in this article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

I don’t even understand how I stopped up right here, but I believed this put
    up used to be good. I do not recognize who you’re but definitely you’re going to
    a well-known blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!